A New Begining

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My life, up until now, has been sh1t. Probably the smelliest of the sh1t pile. I want to change, I want it so bad. I'm in 11th grade, and ever since the 9th grade, my life has been going downhill. My habits are getting in the way of acedemic sucess, and my look/personality is getting in the way of my social sucess. I want to push myself to see how far I can go. I will live life by the week and try to change myself. This isn't the first time i've tried to change, but if i don't turn my life around now, i'm afraid I never will be able to.

I wish you guys can support me and give me advice on the way. I'll probably update this post twice a week until i don't need it anymore.

I WANT TO CHANGE, IMPROVE, SUCCEED.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you dream it you can achieve it. Your just second guessing yourself, having doubts, and giving up. I would make a list of things of what YOU can do to improve yourself. You have to be honest with yourself of what your not good at. List everything you can think of. Then, find ways to improve those areas. Motivate yourself, make a plan and stick to the goal, reward yourself when you complete one of your weaknesses.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres my list of self improvements i want to make:
1. Get a 3.75+ GPA
2. Get at least a couple of girls to like me
3. I want to be more social
4. I want to make state for swimming
5. I want to be at least somewhat poular

Can anyone give me a few last minute tips on popularity in highschool?
I know basically what to do, but a reminder is good.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ooo i know what else i should do.
sometime this week, i'll post a pic of my body
and as i work out more, i'll post a new pic every month or 2
that'll be fun.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a big part of changing your life is staying positive. with the right attitude, patience, and hard work you can do anything. NO LIE, i know it sounds cliche...

people tend to turn small obstacles into big problems. thats why some people who seem to hav everything in the world arent as happy as those who hav come from rougher situations. the people who hav been through a lot know that life is too short to worry about the small stuff. the other guys turn lil things like "that girl doesnt like me" into big things that affect their confidence and in turn, their life. if you understand that lil things like this are just that (lil things), you tend to worry alot less and stay more positive.

so my advice to you for now is stay positive by not letting the lil things bother u

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
Heres my list of self improvements i want to make:
1. Get a 3.75+ GPA
2. Get at least a couple of girls to like me
3. I want to be more social
4. I want to make state for swimming
5. I want to be at least somewhat poular

Can anyone give me a few last minute tips on popularity in highschool?
I know basically what to do, but a reminder is good.
Now, that you have your list of goals you have to plan out how your gonna do it. How are you gonna get girls to like you. How are you gonna get that 3.75+ GPA? You must believe in yourself, stay positive, work hard but, at the same time have fun with it.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so today was the first day.
we didn't have our classes today, we just got our schedules and laptops.

but i got a chance to talk to people and i can't remember the last time i enjoyed school this much. i feel i'm off to a great start and i feel confident in myself.

i think a huge reason was my new clothes. cause my old clothes didn't fit me very well and they were baggy and stuff. i'm gonna stick my balls out there and see wut happens.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good to hear man...but hold up, u guys get laptops at ur high school?? is it some kinda rich private school or somethin

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nope its a public school with like 2000+ people.
but yeah, the laptops own:)

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your so lucky you get a laptop, you could go here in class, which means if theres a cutie in class and you need an opener, just log on and you got this entire database of info. Your in the same situation as me. I was forunate enough to come back from being a TOTAL outcast to befriending those i deemed worthy in 1 year. I basicly stopped kissing ass all the time and was myself, which dosen't work for some i know, but thats what I did and it worked.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey anyone know wut the little green box under the # of posts means?
i see some people have a lighter or darker green.

FVCK i'm gonna do homework now.

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
focus on your gpa the most, grades are above all else on this list. Be more social so people know you swim, win state, everyone finds out, get girls, become popular, get more girls lather rinse repeat.

ps your negative attitude and low, although somewhat improved (good job) self esteem is really holding you back man. You say you want to change, so do it. Serisouly just get some balls man, its hard at first, but then it feels good, really good.

from someone who just graduated high school, high school dont matter for ****. Even the biggest idiots or the coolest guys are nothing when its time to move away.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the lil green box is ur "rep points". no one here really cares cus most of u guys are cool...but other people on other websites take that ish serious haha

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
superchill, clear your PM inbox because I could also use your help if thats okay

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
superchill89 said:
pm me w/ ur sn if u actually wanna improve, not gonna ask again. im feeling in a helpful mood right now
superchil
ur message thing is full
clear some space :)

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So today was the actual starting day with classes.
I actually stayed awake in all my classes <--- OMG!

We have modular scheduling, so if you don't know wut that means, it's basically like chunks of time where you could either have a class or free time to do w/e.

In one of my mods, there was a girl sitting at a table. The table was a round table with 4 seats.
Lets call her and emily
Heres how it went.
I went up to her and sat down, and scooted next to her...

oh btw, i know her because she's a friend of a friend of mine.

She had her backpack on the floor and there was a pin in it. So i sneakily took it and put it on my backpack.

emily : hey give it back
me: what? give wut back?
emily : my pin
me : what?
so she went around and started unhooking the pin, and i grabbed her hands.
emily: *while i had her wrists in my hand* oh come on, i had to "work" really hard for those.
me: yeah i bet you did...
emily: yeah *smile*
me: i can't believe you'd sell your body for a pin..
emily:smile :)
then she pulled on my belt cause i wouldn't let go
me: you know, my pants will fall off if you pull the belt too hard.
then she pulled my pants instead.
she finally got her pin back.
(our schedules are yellow colored)
me: what? why do u have a white schedule? why are you so racist? (asian joke)
emily: yeah i guess i'm not into yellow, haha i copied it.
(she used to be on my swim team)
me: so are you gonna swim this year?
emily : mmmm probably
me:aight we're gonna make state this year!
emily: haha sure.... i wish!
emily: well maybe if i work really hard on breatstroke.....
me:well you have an advantage over me, you can practice breast stroking anytime at home (cause she has boobies), but i can't (while i'm motioning stroking my man tittys)
emily: hahaha i bet you still do
me: (nodding) yeah.... but don't tell anyone.
Her friend then says something about a guy stalking her and says how he's probably looking at her right now
me: well i mean if he was asian, he could use his x-ray vision (another asian joke) , but i don't think he is...
emily: haha sure....
me: you don't believe me?
emily:nope
me: emily, nice panties
emily: you can't see them!
me: ya huh
emily: ok then, what color are they ? :)
me: mmmm multiple colors
emily : nope wrong...
me: prove it :)
emily: now she has an expression on her face thats priceless
emily: well how bout i show my friend?
me: ok ( cause i know shes not gonna do it)

i don't remember the details but thats basically wut went on.

there was lots of kino going on too that i didn't mention:
i kept on bumping her thighs
i playfully slapped her
kicked her butt
and took her bracelet off her hand

I just wrote down the main points of it. And there were 2 girls and another guy, but i just wrote the convo i had with one cause i didn't want it to be too complicated. And the convo here is more chopy as wut i really did. there were lots of transitions between the topic that weren't important.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounded like it went rly well, have you been practicing alot, too kme awhile to get confidence for a convo like that. Nice job keep it up!

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i've practices and gone through stuff in my head.
but i knew that she was on my swim team, and she was my friend's friend.
+ she was smoking hot... like a 8

if this was a total stranger, i probably wouldn't have had the balls to do this...

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gahh today was not so good

my problem is that i don't know how to start a convo with a GROUP of people.

so today, at lunch, i sat down around these really popular guys/girls
and they were all laughing around and having fun and i was just sitting there like an idiot. i literally didn't say a word and just sat there. i was so scared. i had NO IDEA what they were talking about. what would you do in a situation like this?

should i just avoid groups and have 1v1 convos?

slightoverbite

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey Crazy Asian,

i was looking into your situation. and, i don't know if you live in the LA area, but MTV is always looking for people to be on MADE. you could try that out by makinga video of yourself and how worthless your life is and see if MTV wants tohelp you become a pimp!

thatd be cool