a little help?

zhugeliang

Reaction score
long story short:-

i have known this girl for 4 years or so. We were really good friends, but always connected on a different level than other friends but never really talked about much deep stuff or personal feelings. I always found her attractive and i guess always wanted to go out with her but never pushed it. Any time i've been at my lowest or humiliated shes been there, although i'd whish she hadn't, but she's always stuck by me. I really think she does like me, maybe even love me, as a friend if nothing else. as of late (last 4 weeks) we've been getting closer and going out ... once. This last week ive been really nervous around her, and she has been frosty to me to. whats going on? Have i ruined a perfect friendship.

P.S. 4 years ago i had a crush on her, thats what initially brought us together,ever since we've gradually got closer.

CoreD11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Youve been close friends for four years, and you say you think you connected on another level but you never talked about it? It seems to me you want this girl, but it seems like thats all. A girl after four years has it hammered into her head; nothing will happen. Thats that and look else where, your way to far into the friend zone

my 2 cents

ABM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well yeah, you're pretty much in there too deep. I guess just talking to her about it and let her know how you feel would be your last shot. It would be better than just dropping the issue completely and never knowing.

zhugeliang

Reaction score
Thanks, but being a coward i never really addressed the issue directly. Instead i've tip toed around it dipping my toe in to see how hot the water is going to be. I guess your right and we'll never be more than friends, but its still a hell of a friendship to have; the best i've ever had and thats why i couldn't run the risk of ruining it.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep the friend, chick friends can be usefu;. You can use them to pick up other girls (if shes attractive, then thats a + for social proof) and also she can tell you what would look sexy on you. But PLEASE dont ask advice from her about chicks, thats the stupidest thing you could ever do.

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Reaction score
if u wana save the friendship and never find out where the rabbit hole leads stay neutral about it. but if u wanna see how far the hole goes take the otha green fvckin pill, quit dippin ur toes and throw ur ass in. but the decision is up to u, personally i would jus tell her what u been thinkn about n tryn find out if she felt similar.

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't mess with great friendships, but if you guys are connecting at a different level, and both want something more, I say go for it. Try to get her to reveal her true feelings.