A Guranteed Way To Get Noticed By Hot Girls!!!

Jay83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whazup fellas!! I originally posted this article in the high school forum but it’s really a tip so I thought I should post it here. WITH THE REAL DUAN JUANS!! LOL.

I experienced a great way to get girls to notice you and even be attracted you. It’s not really a secret, and it might cost you a little bit in the wallet. Last year I had a business class where we had to develop a business and present it to judges. We also had to dress-to-impress. Like suits and ties, etc. There was this girl I really liked but she never really noticed me, but I’ll talk about that later on. So the day came when we had to present the assignments which was 5th period. It was about a total of 5 guys in suits including me.

I AM NOT KIDDING WHAT I AM ABOUT TO TELL YOU!!!! As soon as I stepped into the school with the suit on, ALL the girls in the left hall were checking me out!!! THAT’S over 50 girls!!! Girls who never talked to me before were asking me “Whats with the suit” and “Wow you look so handsome today” and my favorite one: “DO YOU HAVE A GIRL FRIEND? YOU ARE LOOKING TO GOOD TO NOT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!” I kinda felt like a celebrity. The Cheerleaders, which I didn’t know anyone of them would walk up behind me and grab my ass!!! I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP!!!! I’m not a shy person but all this attention from these girls were making me uncomfortable(Which is a good problem to have). Even the principle gave me a compliment.

Even the ****y ass football players were giving me high fives and telling me how sharp I looked. So I seen the girl I had a crush on and walked up to her. When she saw me she had the biggest smile on her face and she even started blushing!!!! I also gave her flowers(YEA I KNOW THAT’S CHEESY!). She gave me her number without me even asking. Also I got a B on the project and I got (DRUMROLL PLEASE!!) 27 NUMBERS!!! I REPEAT 27 NUMBERS!!!! In fact I’ll spell it out for you: Twenty- seven numbers!! That’s got to be a some kind of dj record(In which to this day my friends still talk about). I will never forget that day.

Of course the following day I didn’t get all that attention but I still got compliments from girls who never spoke to me before. Everything went back to normal but alot more people knew me after that day. So all you AFC’S and DJ’s who want to get noticed by girls do what I did. Wear a suit. But if you’re gonna do it get a nice one!!! The only bad thing is it only really works one time so make the best of it!! One more note : I guaranteed you will get noticed by girls, not attract them. If you wear a nice suit like I did, You should attract somebody!! But if people ask why you’re wearing a suit make something up like: “A school project” or “an interview with a college“, or you can say “Cause I feel like wearing a suit!”. LOL. Well, you could say that. Just an idea. I'm aware some of you aren't in school or whatever, but my point is wearing a suit CAN make you a bit more attractive, from what I 'v experienced!! Man, I usually dont write this long but I had to share this experience.

If any of you try it tell me how you did!!! (WARNING: Trying this idea may cause you major attention from girls and many numbers. Side affects may include getting your ass grabbed by hot cheerleaders. Use at your own risk!!!) LOL.

LATER FELLAS!!!!

Jay83

Let me know any of your comments!!!

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean - wearing a suit, tux, or anything formal gives you a different look.

But....you'd need a goddamn good excuse to wear a suit everyday. Otherwise you look like a dork.

oatmealandtuna

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is happening just because you're still in high school but in my experience it has been quite the opposite. Either I'm beyond ugly or maybe dressing up nice intimidates girls since when I get all pimped out it's like the girls are purposely trying to avoid eye contact. Lol. :p

sh*tdrinker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually it's true what he's saying!!! Suits attract the hell out of women. I THINK TAI IS AN AFC.

Arctic_FoX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's more of a change in appearance... supposed you wore preppy every day, and then suddenly you come in and look all smart and stuff, of course people are going to notice. Maybe they've just never seen you so smart before.

Suits do impress people, that's why they're worn to formal functions. However, if you do wear a suit every day, people WILL think you're weird.

Goku

Don Juan
Reaction score
looking nice is very important, couple weeks ago, i wore my expensive leather jacket and guess how many girls between the ages of 15-40 checked me out. it must have been atleast 90%. they couldnt but help to look at me.