A great pick-up line, worked for me.

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: What's up girl, how you doing? (or hi, or ow are you)

Girl:I'm fine, how are you?

Me: Who am I (acting like I didn't hear what she said)

Girl: No, HOW ARE YOU.

Me: Oh, my name's "Willie", what's your name.

Girl: Starts laughing.

My homeboy did this once when we were coming from basketball practice. We were getting a ride home and we were sitting in the back and the dude that was driving picked up some girl he knew, (She was fine). All of a sudden, my homeboy sitting beside me did this line and we were all laughing, I was laughing, the driver was laughing and she was laughing. He ended up going out with her a couple of times. So I tried it on some half black and Puerto-Rican chick (a 10) I met at check out counter in a store in the mall and she started laughing and I got her number. Her co-worker was looking at me like "where did that come from, that actually worked" Another friend of mine that was with me started trippin' to. I tried it only twice ant it worked both times. MAYBE YOU SHOULD GIVE IT A TRY, but remember, have some ENTHUSIASM don't be all dull about it. Have a smile on your face also. I guarantee it will work. Good Ice breaker.

It's especially good for occassions like when you are in class in school and you see some dime that you're sitting next to and want to talk to.

[This message has been edited by WillieSacks (edited 09-01-2001).]

Guga

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds weird!
But only works in english, and l from Brazil

------------------
l am the #1

john

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guga. there is only ONE real guga.
WILLIE: i bet that only works because you play bball. you could say something like your ass is fat and she'd still give you her #. if id say what you said the outcome would still be crappy.

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by john:
WILLIE: i bet that only works because you play bball. you could say something like your ass is fat and she'd still give you her #. if id say what you said the outcome would still be crappy.
Well, the only way to find out is if you try it, but the girl I picked up didn't know who I was and the guy that did it at first played JV and was average but he had mad confidence. The key to it is to actually play it off like you really didn't hear her you know, so it will sound innocent.

Ko-B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by john:
You're gay.

It's not cause he's a baller why the line worked, it's cuz it's a line chock full of humor if done correctly (ie. a good icebreaker).

I wanna give that a try this weekend.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do things like this - especially when I'm talking with a girl in a noisy area, or if she has a crappy phone. Example:

her: how is work going?
me : how do I work a gong-gong? what's a gong-gong?
her: laughing

------------------
"I'm all tied up, I can't make it today
I'm all tied up, I've got other plans anyway
I'm all tied up, I'm booked up solid
I'm all tied up, Well maybe after the holiday" - Buck Dharma