A good snack

Evzone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, this is really easy to throw together and it makes a good in-between meal.

-Chop up some celery and green onions
-Get a package of instant noodles (Top Ramen, Maruchan, ect.) and boil it. Don't use the seasoning thing they give you because it has a ton of unnecessary sodium.
-Throw the celery and green onions into the water while it's boiling.
-Get a bowl, put in a large spoonful of peanut butter, some soy sauce, a little garlic powder, and some tabasco sauce.
-When the noodles are cooked, drain it all and pour the noodles and vegetables into the bowl, and mix it up.

Now it sounds a bit weird if you're not usually into Asian foods, but trust me, it's good.

kabatura

Don Juan
Reaction score
Peanut butter and hot sauce, really? I won't knock it though, but yeah it sounds wierd.

kickureface

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evzone said:
Alright, this is really easy to throw together and it makes a good in-between meal.

-Chop up some celery and green onions
-Get a package of instant noodles (Top Ramen, Maruchan, ect.) and boil it. Don't use the seasoning thing they give you because it has a ton of unnecessary sodium.
-Throw the celery and green onions into the water while it's boiling.
-Get a bowl, put in a large spoonful of peanut butter, some soy sauce, a little garlic powder, and some tabasco sauce.
-When the noodles are cooked, drain it all and pour the noodles and vegetables into the bowl, and mix it up.

Now it sounds a bit weird if you're not usually into Asian foods, but trust me, it's good.
ive had something like this before. very asian.

not a proper snack though, no meat!!!

KidwithSocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds delicious, except i thought ramen noodles was soaked in lard to maintain its hardness and shape :S, i recommend those non flavored straight chinese noodles its like ramen but, its alot healthier in my point of view.

*** WHERES THE MEAT?!