a good cf to get girls number?

jxc

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i was talking with this chick on myspace (already wrote a thread about). it went perfectly. up until i had to get offline, and i asked her for her cell. she didn't have one. after that comment. i stopped talking to her. it's been like 3 days now, (so i dont seem needy) and i feel that it's time to ask for her home phone now. do you think this has potentiol?

"i almost feel kind of bad that you cant afford one. do you have anything i can ring you at?"

of course she didn't say she couldn't afford one. i am just playfully insulting her.. kind of.

oppinions?

jxc

Don Juan
Reaction score
i went with it anyway this is what i said. exactly:

i almost feel bad that you cant afford one.

do you have anything i can ring you at?

like maybe a public phone booth you claimed?

<3

i thought the last line added a bit more humour. i did notice it seemed kind of snobbish, so i added the "<3" to establish i was only kidding.

im waiting for her to reply back

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really favor the whole let me get your number deal. I like to get a girl's interests so high, that she can't resist getting my number. Of course if theres limited time, make sure she's giving good signals before even popping the phone. You want to make her feel like you're doing her a favor, not that she's doing you one.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, if the truth be told, and she doesn't have a cell phone then she is not worth getting to know..

but, of course, she does have a cell phone.... tell me what chick doesn't have one..

Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahaha

WOW... listen, first of all, if a girl REALLY wanted you, she would have given you her number before you even next (ofcourse this happens rarely)... but, once you asked for her cell, its not about even the number, your making a pass at you, and if her reply "yes" to you, she could have said "I dont have a cell, I only use my home phone number" i.e hinting for you to get her home number...

The Don Juan thing to do is right on the spot, after she says she doesnt have a cell phone , reply "Thats cool, how about I get your home number instead then" if she is young, you can always use the ****y/funny additions to that such as I'll make sure to not call late so that I dont wake up your parents :)

The point is, your busting game, so do it, the 3 day rule applys after you already had contact, and you dont want to seem like an AFC running to her back immedietly, hence you wait 3 days...

Conclusion, get a contact, and if she not giving you one, f.uck her... go for the next my space pic...