A girl in my class

karli

Reaction score
Hey guys!

There's this girl in my class whom I've been talking with a lot recently, she told me that she'd call me anytime, we've been texting in class etc.
She used to be in a relationship when we started talking. For 2.5 years in fact but now she broke up with him a couple of days ago. She was sad but seems to be over it now. We've got a lot in common etc and she seems to be into me.

We didn't talk much today at school and after school totally out of blue she asks me on Facebook why I'm talking to her all the time. What the **** is that? I don't understand it.

(when we started talking at first my goal was to just become good friends with her but it has kinda escalated because of her, she even kissed me at a party when I was actually talking to someone else)

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like im the only one in this section who recognizes a sh*t test. She knows you didnt talk to her all day and shes just messing with you. If you defended yourself or took her seriously then you failed. Always reply with indifference or something funny when it comes to sh*t tests.

I would proceed with her but be aware of rebound/AW, meaning short term relationship first if anything beyond an FB.

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
I feel like im the only one in this section who recognizes a sh*t test.
Dude you have no need to be so arrogant. I just don't put up with that sort of **** and it works out perfectly fine for me

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frayzer got it basically, although I didn't recognize it as a s*** test, I did recognize it as the kind of thing that gets a joke response.