A girl a date has ****ed a friend

Toonete_28

Reaction score
What’s up homie fellas. First thread here and not that good English (I’m from Spain) so don’t take it into consideration.
A few week ago I ****ed a girl at a party (friend of a friend) and date her a couple of times. A few days a go this friend told me she ****ed her the previous week and he told me because he knew we were dating. The point is that I know we are only dating and non exclusive and i’m also dating other girls but the fact of being my friend who ****ed her bothers me. So I’m confused if letting that plate fall or keep dating (she seems with a high interest level).
I’m in the way of abundance mentally and some help from you guys would help.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Bro's before ho's"

Plate her and don't get emotionally connected with her. Treat her as low investment(meaning sex only and you don't do anything else or special for her).

Welcome to the Eskimo Brother's club...

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s up homie fellas. First thread here and not that good English (I’m from Spain) so don’t take it into consideration.
A few week ago I ****ed a girl at a party (friend of a friend) and date her a couple of times. A few days a go this friend told me she ****ed her the previous week and he told me because he knew we were dating. The point is that I know we are only dating and non exclusive and i’m also dating other girls but the fact of being my friend who ****ed her bothers me. So I’m confused if letting that plate fall or keep dating (she seems with a high interest level).
Welcome tio!

First things first, there are enough girls around for friends to start messing with each other's plates. We, as men, need to be honorable and hold each other accountable. That is especially true with your own close friends. That is a sign of disrespect for you and your friendship with him.

You should talk to him and have a calm but serious talk about why this bothers you and why it was not okay. We have said in the past, trust and respect are earned. God, it is earned through sweat, tears, and blood. But they can be lost in a second. He needs to understand that.

Now if he would have approached you and said hey man, I kinda want to bang this girl, would you be okay with that since you are "dating her" (regardless of you guys being non-exclusive. That only applies for guys she sleeps with that you have no relation with, or vice-versa. Not immediate friends in your circles) then he is at least showing respect towards you.

I, personally, have had this happen. In fact, a few of my exes ended up close friends. But one of them never had the cojones to tell me and I found out on my own. That was the end of that trust and friendship. I have clear boundaries and I will not let anyone, even close friends and family take me for granted.

Hope this helps,
Modern Man Advice

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do agree that, even she's just a plate, he needed to at least ask for your nod before fvcking her if he REALLY RESPECTED you.

In other words, you were not respected enough in this friendship. So you know what to do.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Did he know you were dating prior to banging her? This chick sounds like a party chick anyway and not someone worth any consideration for much more than a random bang.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, i will disagree with the last few posters. She was not your girl, she was a girl you're dating. Dating is non-exclusive. She can **** anyone she wants..and your friend can do whatever he wants. You should thank you friend. He merely showed you that she is not someone for you to get serious over. We as men, need to stop blaming other guys for the things women do. Even if she were your girlfriend, fiance, or wife....the onus is on her as the woman who was unfaithful to you. If it wasn't your friend, it would have been someone else. You in fact owe your buddy a beer and a thank you for showing the true character of this plate, for that is all she should ever be in your life. He saved you your time, money, and attention...things that you should guard closely as a man. He has done nothing to disrespect you.

I am always encouraged to see other men, including my very close friends, to hit on the girl I'm seeing...that just shows me she's a bad *****. It is on her, and will always be on her, to either respect me and not falter and given in, or disrespect me and cheat. Either way; it's a win-win situation for me...she either earns her place in my life, or I stop wasting my time and move on to find someone or promote another plate that does respect me.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a bit confusing as to whether you're talking about men or women here. But anyway, if she's willing to bang then keep banging her. If that's all it is, then you'll only mess things up if you start getting jealous of her other relationships.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shes not worried about losing you, and your her plate

shes also low hanging fruit with how impulsively open she is

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
I think Spain culture might be a bit different btu over here, just because you had sex with a girl doesn't mean anything. Anyone else can f- her. your friend, brother, etc. Now, if your friend knows your really like her and he would do that, you let him know what you think and then drop him or confront him about being a shi.tty friend