A DJ's Code of Ethics

Yuma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, I did a search to see if there had been anything like this posted before and couldn't really find anything. But, I've been doing a lot of thinking today about certain DJ standards or PUA tactics and whether or not they are relevant to any given situation, or are merely guidelines to be molded by the individual.

The goal of this thread is, for the veterans here all the way down to the guy who just found this site, are there things you won't do, regardless of how lauded by the DJ or PUA community, based on your own interpretation of the game? Slump breakers might be out of the question, because you don't want to lower your standards and AFC out one night? One night stands might be okay? No single mums? Maybe you call the girl whenever the hell you feel like it, ignoring the 2-3 day rule?

This isn't meant to be a 'how do you do it' thread, but more of a 'why do you do it?'. Could be helpful to some noobs or even some other users who have been here a while.

It'd be simpler to do this in a q&a type forum. So, I'm posing the first question and it should take off from there.

Would you use your DJ powers for evil, as well as good?

I was asked a favor by one of my best mate's girlfriends the other day - she wanted me to seduce one of her friends, pump it and dump it, just to teach her that she isn't so fu*king high and mighty as she thinks. I met the girl at a party last night, while the girl I was with was out back puking (yes, I spent time taking care of her), and the pick up was smooth. She's not bad at all - HB7, Hawaiian, a little thick but in the right places. Her friend seemed a bit into me to, but she's got a perma-***** shield on. Hot, but not worth the effort at the moment. Anyway, talked to the girl for a while and made damn sure that she knew exactly what the game was. I don't deal with bullsh*t and I've no problem busting her chops in front of everyone. She liked, we're going out soon.

Now, the question is this - would you fu*k a girl just to leave her? Almost like... chalking one up for the guys against the girls? Or is that going to far?

Bladerunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you're not explicitly falsely leading her on to believe that you're in it for anything but the sex, I see no ethical issue here.

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont see anything wrong with having casual sex with a girl you dont plan on dating.

I dont know how old you are but you shouldnt worry about what other people's morals are. The only morals you need to worry about are your morals.

Its called self awareness and many people go through life without it amazingly.

Uberguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"All that occurs in love and in war occurs beyond good and evil." ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tell you what I wouldn't do. I wouldn't fall for being some girl's sexual hit man. I hate being someone's pawn in the game.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not fvck what you wouldn't date. For the sake of your soul.

Having ONS with no expectations of further hook up is very rare.

Most of the time she falls for you and you are leading her on in a way or another even if you don't explicitly lie. Because she believes you will fall for her eventually and is heart broken when you don't.

I think it is bad to fvck a girl just for the sake of fvcking aka bed notch or whatever.

In your example...I take Warrior74's stand...you are being an azzhole here and puppet in your "friends" hands. She probably watched too much of " Cruel Intentions". what a b1tch.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS HAS BEEN DONE IN various posts (LYKIS 101, DEFINITION OF GAME, PLEGE OF THE PUA, ETC)

and i posted them YEARS AGO

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would I use the DJ powers for evil? In a heartbeat.

2-3 rule? I call when I please.

ONS - Absolutely

Friends with benefits - If I benefit from fvcking her more than once yes.

LTRs - Hell's no.

Marriage - Pfft.

Single moms - No.

Ruining relationships - I've done it before so I'd do it again.

Tricking, using or manipulating girls - ^

Consider me the Darth Vader of DJ.

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kirro said:
Would I use the DJ powers for evil? In a heartbeat.

2-3 rule? I call when I please.

ONS - Absolutely

Friends with benefits - If I benefit from fvcking her more than once yes.

LTRs - Hell's no.

Marriage - Pfft.

Single moms - No.

Ruining relationships - I've done it before so I'd do it again.

Tricking, using or manipulating girls - ^

Consider me the Darth Vader of DJ.
Im thinking more of a nerd in a basement.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^wanna bet your bank account on that assumption bub?

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i swear i never seen so many guys that are full of themselves in one board...

anyway, honesty I would think would be a core value.
if you have to lie and manipulate a girl to sleep with you, then I suppose you're not being honest with yourself and her.
If you're honest, then there's no "evil"

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
My ethics:

- Never use someone that is in love with you [ wtv the hell that means ].
- Do not use her if shes not using you.
- If a b*tch try to be sneaky with you the rules above are void.
- If you like her, fck her till she cant walk normal.
- If shes a b*tch fck her, period.

So many rules so litle time to break them.