A desperate man...

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 26 years old and have only had a girlfriend once when I was about 16. I was very nervous about having sex with her because my penis is shaped like a banana when I get an errection. It wouldn't matter too much if it were this way facing up, but my penis faces down when I'm errect. I know for a fact that I don't have any disease or any complications, my penis has been this way ever since I went through puberty. It functions normally and I have no problems masturbating, I've just been REALLY insecure about trying to have sex, as I know that some positions aren't going to be possible given the shape of my penis.

My first attempt to have sex didn't go very well. Me and this girl started off kissing and we ended up on the floor dry humping each other, then I decided to finger her (not thrusting in/out, but rubbing her **** outside of her panties). She either has an orgasm or is just faking it so I would stop (I had no idea, hell it was all new to me). Then she reaches in my pants to grab my penis. I pull her hand away and we both kind of giggle. That was the end of that session.

I can't remember what the time frame is on all this but I tried calling her a few times after our last encounter and she never answers my calls. At this point I knew it was over and I felt like a complete loser. My self-esteem was very low after this and I stopped chasing girls completely. I have had many opportunities to ask out women but I have no idea how they will react to a 26 year old virgin. I know that being honest about my situation is necessary but I don't know how I should present it.

I don't want to turn them off, yet I feel that my issue would be a a complete turn off to any woman. I try acting as if I'm a confident person but I'm not. What makes this worse is that many women find me to be cute but I can't ever muster up the courage to ask them out because I know eventually I will have to tell them the truth. I'm a pretty skinny guy so its not like this is my only insecurity, but it is definitely the largest. Please, if anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate your input.

SIXPAKGQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't ever ever make anyone think that you are a virgin. Act as if you've been around and done that.

Do you workout?

They find you cute, so that should boost up ur self-esteem. So you are a good looking guy, congrats! are you afraid of rejection? shy?

Reaction score
I have yet to hear of any woman rejecting you - you have rejected yourself!! You (your thinking) are your worst enemy!! STOP IT!!!

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see any problem here. Ever think that your banana-shaped member might be "neat" to a women - heck its different and usually different is good. How do you know certain sexual positions won't work - you haven't had sex? Men and women have quite a few bendy positions and they all are fun. :)

You are self-distructing yourself - thats the key my friend - you have to be happy with yourself before anyone else will be happy with you. Women are interested in the whole man and your banana-man is just one part of it.

When you were fooling around with that girl she was interested in you (hence her reaching in your pants) but when you took her hand away it made her feel like you weren't attracted to her so obviously that embarrased her and she didn't want to see you anymore.

Again... be happy with would you are... we all have parts about us that make us different.

Aresx

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, you have a banana-shaped penis that points down....

doesn't that mean that your shaft is gonna rub against her g-spot and your head gonna massage her a-spot (*see david shade for definition of the a-spot)?

in that case, you should be a god, man.

and if you're doggy-style, hell, your tip rubs up against her spot again.

dude, and i used to feel the same way about not being circumcized... until two things happened

my LTR loved it (said it was a tease in a way)
and other girls just didn't care
some of those girls (not all) have said that they think it would look weird, and then when I ended up f*cking them, it was the last thing on their mind.

if you feel that uncomfortable about it, go to a brothel in vegas (where it's legal) and get a chick... and find out what your little wonder-banana can do, and how it feels inside a chick. once you've found out that your shape is an advantage in some ways... *poof* "OH MY GOD! I've lost my virginity AND my insecurity, wtf?"

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the uplifting responses, you guys have given me some great advice and I think may just get over this obstacle. Also, if I'm a virgin should I tell the women before we have sex or just pretend like I'm not? Can't women tell if you've never done this before, I mean I'd think that it would be obvious because I might be all fumbling around trying to penetrate her. I just don't want to end up looking like a moron while pretending like I know what I'm doing.

Aresx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tazman
Thanks for the uplifting responses, you guys have given me some great advice and I think may just get over this obstacle. Also, if I'm a virgin should I tell the women before we have sex or just pretend like I'm not? Can't women tell if you've never done this before, I mean I'd think that it would be obvious because I might be all fumbling around trying to penetrate her. I just don't want to end up looking like a moron while pretending like I know what I'm doing.
it's really not that hard to stick your d.ick into a p.ussy

I was a virgin until 18. I told the girl i'd had sex before, and when I finally had sex, it wasn't a big deal. wasn't the greatest show on earth, being my first time, but it came natural.

your anxieties are unjustified. you're a human being. no one taught cavemen how to fukk. they were like "damn, this thing feels good when it's hard... ooh look at Uga (cavewoman), for some reason I want to put this inside her..."

Ug knocks out Uga, then sticks his d.ick inside her. All the other cavemen start to want Uga, too, so then Ug gives her the shiniest rock he can find so she will be his bytch forever. Then a tiger eats them. Or maybe that was DrBeard.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 26 years old and have only had a girlfriend once when I was about 16. I was very nervous about having sex with her because my penis is shaped like a banana when I get an errection
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

ROFL fukkin MAO

Dude. I have the same penis form and no girl complained about the shape yet. :D

Doesn't fukkin matter. If you get her to the point of wanting to see your penis, she's not gonna dump you just because it's "not the right shape"

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't tell a girl you are a virgin. For one thing that is not information she needs to know. For another thing you are better off than most in that you at least got pretty intimate with a girl. Some virgin guys have never even touched a breast.

As the other guys have said, sex is a natural thing, and your instinct will cover most of the bases. You may not be her best lover ever, but guess what: the first time two people screw, it will not be perfect! In fact, I can bet you a lot that the girl will be just as nervous as you, even if she has been with several guys before. The first time with someone will always have a little awkwardness, but if you just go in with a positive attitude and laugh if something goofy happens, it will all be fine!

Once you have been with a girl several times, you can start worrying about being the perfect lover.

Reaction score
No SixPak drinker, Must you be like a hor and always be the center of attention? :D

My reply was meant for the desperate tazmanian.