A Day Late and a Dollar Short

Destiny17

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm a Nice Looking Guy-tan, muscular, 17.5 years old, with a nice car and a nice house and a nice personality and....

I met a girl online, went to her house on what was the 2nd date, I wrestled her, and then left her wanting more at the door when I left.

Came home after a call to check my myspace mail which read... "
so the pause at the door..just go for it..stop hesitating. just letting you know. :)" -HB

Fast forward a week later, sunday, the next date, from the very beginning I start sensing slight resistance, she does not want to make out with me all the sudden, though the back massages continue. Yeah I showed her a good time today, though as she was leaving about 5 hours later I asked her "Why all the sudden did you have a change of heart?" "Was it the chest hair?" I joked.

Her eyes moved as if to imagine this character she met JUST THE NIGHT BEFORE- and alledgedly hooked with or close to it. Basically, she has a boyfriend, and sort of hinted to it slightly on several occasions, as if with some forced restraint on her part.

What do I do guys? Do I lay low, bomb other hoes, and then wait for her to call me back in a week when she breaks up with this guy?

--or do I take a more active approach and test the glue in their relationship?

The Lesson I Learned here is "If they want it, do not deny them it, for there's no telling what tomorrow may bring." All it took was 2 days and she did a complete 180 on me. Any insight as to which route I should take would be appreciated. I'm thinking I don't call her, don't answer her calls/mail if she offers it in the meantime and let her one night fling fizzle...has this ever happened to anyone? :moon:

WhiteSoledShoes

Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a ****-test and maybe LMR. I'm thinking she either

Got scared because they comment made her think you thought she was easy. So she had to put you in your place and back away.

OR

Was push-pulling, and trying to establish her control over you. Which you didn't do too swell on her test btw...by making the "Change of heart" comment, you were directly addressing it and showing insecurity.

Are you positive she really has a boyfriend? It might even be a safety net for her that she was setting up to fall back on when she needed to.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much the same thing happened back to me in college.

What happened is that she wanted some d!ck from you and you didn't provide. She wanted to cheat on her boyfriend with you for whatever reason (try something new, get revenge on her bf, whatever), but you didn't lay her. It doesn't sound like you'll get another chance to get with her since she's pulling away from you, but who knows? If you come back at her while channeling all your sexuality you could probably get another chance. Just grab her and kiss her hard and keep escalating. You don't have anything to lose, just treat her like the hor she is.

Destiny17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I was not trying to show insecurity. I was just very weirded out, because when I tried to makeout with her in the gym about 3 hours earlier, she said no thanks, LETS JUST BE FRIENDS....have fun like kids...that stuff.

So then I'm like...that's fine...smile, keep having fun all day. And I think I offerred up some other fun.

She told me she smoked pot and snorted adderol with these record label people and went on about this guy who owned his own apartment before hand...

I'm almost positive she got intimate with this guy at his house last night, that was that, and I totally was honest when I said goodbye.

All I said was, "Did I wait too late?", "What changed your mind?"
I was not trying to show insecurity, just wondered WHAT THE **** HAPPENED IN THE PAST 3 days that would make her from the beginning come over HIGH to my house. I did give her a second hug. And I had been feeding her information all along saying I had danced with lots of girls and whatnot...though she knows I am a virgin. Was this a bad move?

I KNOW FOR A FACT I WOULD HAVE HAD HER IF I WENT IN FOR THE KILL THE FIRST TIME I WRESTLED HER. I KNOW THAT...WHY NOW IS IT SO HARD IF THIS BOYFRIEND IS REALLY MADE UP AND HER STORY HAS NO MERIT?

She's like an HB 7, does drugs, and may have an STD, but she's really funny and one of the guys and really smart and bipolar.

Where do I go from here? Do I follow the test and not contact her for a month??? Last time i get LMR I ignored them and they came back.
IDK how long her boyfriend will last, but other than buying a lamborghini, starting businesses, I don't see what would turn her away from this man, who appearred in the picture the last 3 days.

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HAAAAAAAAA.....yea just treat her like the hor she really is. I love that quote

Girls just want to be treated like hors they really are. Unless you find one thats not horish. then you can date them

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were you. Forget she even exists unless she throws the pu$$ at you. STDs scare the crap outta me. I dont want any but im afraid to get tested too. Dont be a fool, wrap ya tool.