A.d.d

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anybody have Attention deficit disorder? I've taken several online tests and the results conclude that i have a lot of the traits synonymous with ADD.

I feel like my job performance and learning quality suffer due to my inability to concentrate and focus. In college, i had a hard time taking the tests and concentrating during lectures. I have always been dependent on my intellect, however this dependency isn't always proactive.

MY questions are:

1. How were you diagnosed?

2. How did you improve your diagnosis

3. Is your quality of life better?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moved to Health and Fitness.

XxGodJrxX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't rely on the results of Online tests to determine whether you are ADD or not for the same reason that you shouldn't be diagnosing yourself through drug commercials on television. Those kinds of tests would diagnose almost everybody as having a problem, and that cannot be the case.

That being said, I think we all do in fact show some symptoms of ADD, so much so that most of the people that are diagnosed with it don't really have a physical problem. Right now as I am writing this, I SHOULD be typing up a history paper that is due tomorrow, but am distracted with the internet. THAT is the real problem that everybody has, distractions. It is hard to concentrate on anything when I could be on this website or listening to music or watching Adult Swim. The cure most of the time is to focus on focusing. Unplug the internet connection and discipline yourself to concentrate better. If you SERIOUSLY think that you have a problem then you may want to try a diagnosis by a doctor or psychologist. I have a feeling that the monotony of work is just not exciting enough for you to pay attention too hard.

-Freddie

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, a diagnosis of ADD is

SupaDupaAFC

Banned
Reaction score
hey, lets go watch TV!