A Couple of Questions

Voyager

Reaction score
Okay, I'm working on becoming a DJ, but there are a couple of questions that I need answered before I can proceed.

1. There are a couple of girls I am interested in my various classes. The problem is, I have little, if any, chance of striking up a conversation because of where I sit. I feel uncomfortable with the idea of randomly walking across the classroom to speak with a girl that I barely know. Should I do it anyway? Or is there some other option that I missed?

2. Because I would meet the girls in my classes on a daily basis, how can I make sure that I don't fall into the friend category? How can I test to see if I already did?

Thank You!

davester88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I normally have the same problem, but I learned to just give themk body language from accross the room. Just a sly smile and a wink will suffice.

2. Simply flirt with all the girls you can, even the ugly ones, be nice to everyone.

Ian Gots Game

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah man, just go across the room and talk to them, what's the matter? Or catch them after class, you exit the same door.

gravstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
u shuld try and walk over to them but hav a reason like asking an answer for a question, then string it on from there. they shuld start to get the hint that your interested if you do it often.

G_Nice_06

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, you should just go up to her in the hallway and start talkin to her. since you don't really know her talk about something you have in common (like the class you're in together) then after that start talkin about somethin completly different but still interesting.:up:

The-Sultan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask them for help in some of ur school work.