A bunch of NO NO's

ChemicalD

Reaction score
Hello all.
After lurking on and off for a while, I have a situation that this Don-in-training cannot solve alone.

The scenario:
I am 23, she is 31.
She has two kids, one 8 one 1.
She has her own house, own land, two paid cars, basically all together in that respect.
But I work with her.

We are basically equals, both science techs at a research org.
I have proof at work as a ladies man, but NOT a player, so I am good in that respect.

I have been easing into her as she is a lil bitter and all having to raise two kids solo, with here ex now state property ( over 6 years ago).

I game her, she loves it, but won't budge.

All the body language is on par, and the aloof-ness I portray keeps her coming back, and we grab a smoke and chat for a total of about 30 mins, 3-4 times a week.
I have suggested she come with me to have a drink, or grab some food, but it's like she's not hearing me. She'll flirt, I'll back off, and then a few days later drop a sugesstion, but she don't bite it.

Don't ask me why i want to fvck this girl, but something about her gets my d*ck so hard, and a brother's got to have it! I have a feeling she is use to game, and is a lil smarter than I give her credit for. I think she is testing me, so I am not sweating it.

Still want to hit it. (Don't worry, she's not "the one")

Any suggestions on switching it up for these older ladies?

I just get the feeling it is hard for her to trust a younger guy.

Oh yeah, I know Iknow, no work chicks, no chicks with kids, but damn, you'd hit it too.

-ChemicalD

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe back off a little?

seems like she is holding all the cards. you throw out a line, she doesnt bite. she has the power.

so maybe flirt with other girls, or start losing interest and make her scared of 'losing' you

just my 2 cents

alternatively, try some kino and escalate the intimacy slightly

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, let's look at the red flags here.

She has two kids, one 8 one 1.
She had a kid one year ago. Where the hell is the father?

She has her own house, own land, two paid cars, basically all together in that respect.

Somehow, I don't think it's her job that bought her all that 5hit. She probably got all that 5hit from either her ex, or her ex's child support money. Women can make off like a bandit in that situation.

I have been easing into her as she is a lil bitter and all having to raise two kids solo

So she's pissed off that her ex fvcked off. She might be on the rebound, and she might be finding a replacement father (or more money).

Oh yeah, I know Iknow, no work chicks, no chicks with kids, but damn, you'd hit it too.
Yeah, I don't fvcking think so. You've got so much 5hit working against you here, it's not funny. If she's turned into a man-hater (or is well on her way), you'll bet she'll work like hell to get your ass fired if you fvck her and leave. You probably haven't even bothered to think of the aftermath when you're tired of her saggy camel toe.

BUT, if you're looking to fvck yourself, go ahead!

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll figure it out the hard way if it goes bad. However, many couples have found their significant others at work, so meh...

I have suggested she come with me to have a drink, or grab some food, but it's like she's not hearing me. She'll flirt, I'll back off, and then a few days later drop a sugesstion, but she don't bite it.
Just keep working it. Maybe pin her down with something like this the next time she doesn't respond.

You: "Don't you like talking with me?"
Slvt: "yes"
You: "Don't you think we'd have fun if we went to grab a drink?"
Slvt: "yes - you're the man and I want you to be my baby's new daddy" - hah maybe she won't say exactly that.

This type of interrogation has worked for me in getting a real reason out of a girl.

Cheers!

Eric

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um, how the hell does she already have an 8 year old kid?! She had one at 15?! Damn man, if that is not a bad sign, I don't know what is. On top of that, you mention she smokes and is probably bitter at men (damaged goods) so I don't see how she could be worth it, because she is gonna go downhill QUICK. Make sure if you date her she doesn't end up trying to take all your money.... she might be looking for a new daddy :crackup: This girl doesn't sound like deserves you man, doesn't matter what she looks like.

ChemicalD

Reaction score
So I expected these responses>

Thanks though.

Yeah, don't misinterpret my descriptiveness as lack of control of myself.
I know where I stand.

See, I have a few other girls, and this one is just a challenege, it's fun.

Fvck This B!tch.

Obvisouly not worth the effort, but, hey, gotta pass the time at work somehow.

Oh yeah, the 8 year old makes her2 5, not 15. I am the one who is 22.

meh...

Odd situations have odd solutions...

ChemicalD

Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova

Yeah, I don't fvcking think so. You've got so much 5hit working against you here, it's not funny. If she's turned into a man-hater (or is well on her way), you'll bet she'll work like hell to get your ass fired if you fvck her and leave. You probably haven't even bothered to think of the aftermath when you're tired of her saggy camel toe.

BUT, if you're looking to fvck yourself, go ahead! [/B]

You know, the rest of your response is kind of adolescent, but, for whatever reason, I hear you lound and clear on this last part.

Saggy camel toe...if that doesn't put things into persepctive then I don't know what would!

Thanks bud.

And thank to all you other Dj's who put in your $0.02.

I just have to say I enjoy the different perspectives.

Nothing beats blunt, realistic advice.