7-Minute F**K Close-Read this Pimp-sicle

rockitck

Don Juan
Reaction score
From the ArizonaPUA.com site:

thehindu

Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:27 pm Post subject: Re: FR: blind date / ice skating

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=SkyNet= wrote:
Oh and here is an SP that i have during the interaction girls initiated sex talk 3 times and all 3 times it sorta died out cause i did not know how to respond to it or what to talk about... like i feel wrong or something ..So the question is : what do i talk about ? i assume lots of great SS can come from this .. but i dont know any structure ..

I want to see some coments people, it took me forever to wright this ..

=thehindu=wrote:
I think this is where you have to kino and talk sexual. It's almost like escalating kino, you talk light at first then amp up the sexuality. "Oh, so you like to x", feedback what they are giving you. I remember this bus driver in Las Vegas told me..."Keep throwing that s*** up against the wall and eventually it will stick".

I have been in a few LTR's and usually after I am with them for about a month, anything flies, they love it. I can get real nasty once their clothes are off. Sometimes it facinates me, I had this GF and one day I just called her a b***h for no reason at all, maybe it was a C&F, she comes back at me with a "I'm not a b***h, I'm a c**k s***in b****. For some reason, I guess they just need to be warmed up.

Last Sunday I had this Russian HB in my car. (we were parked). I emailed her a couple of times, went to meet her, park, fluff for about 5 minutes, Kiss close, she goes for it, we started getting sexual, then I backed off. After that she was talking sexual a lot, like I could have got her right there but, she also wanted a LTR, didn't have a car, one kid living with her, so her place was out. I would have to drive 20 miles one way to get her, so I disqualified her.

Wednesday evening I went to a book signing, was standing there listening to the speaker, went to get some water, walked back, stood there, went to get some water, walked back, stood there and this HB notices me, looks at me, starts talking to me, It was loud, so we go outside, we had met once before but neither one of us could figure out where. Fluff for about 5 minutes, kiss close, she goes for it, fluff for about 2 minutes then I blurred out..."I just want to f*** you right now. She smiles, pauses, then says...that sounds really good. Fluff for about 2 more minutes, then I say...go get in your car and I will follow you to your house. Next thing I know I am laying on her bed.

Point is...I think soon as they go sexual they want it right then. I could recite a bunch of times this has happened and I didn't extract. This is one of my SP's, they go sexual, I make the move, they cut me off, I give up because I believe what they say and it is usually they want it, I need to make another move, not right at the moment but several minutes later.

I usually don't post the lay report because it is not as important to me as the surges I am not getting with while I am out in bootcamp.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I'm so confused by you. Your doing bootcamp, which is great to improve yourself and your approaches. However your not closing on these approaches at the moment, but then you've got a little side project where your doing fuvk closes and acting like its "ehhh whatever."

Sorry bro, I'm not denying that you can't arouse women and get them in sexual state as your posts says, that's DEFINITELY true. However I just really don't believe that your the one laying these byatches. But you know what? Who gives a fuvk what I think!! That's my opinion and if you know that your doing what you say your doing then keep it up.

PIMP

rockitck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pimp-sicle
Ok I'm so confused by you. Your doing bootcamp, which is great to improve yourself and your approaches. However your not closing on these approaches at the moment, but then you've got a little side project where your doing fuvk closes and acting like its "ehhh whatever."

Sorry bro, I'm not denying that you can't arouse women and get them in sexual state as your posts says, that's DEFINITELY true. However I just really don't believe that your the one laying these byatches. But you know what? Who gives a fuvk what I think!! That's my opinion and if you know that your doing what you say your doing then keep it up.
PIMP
She was easy, what can I say? It just happened, I would like to duplicate that evening every day, that is my reason for being here. I have had lots of success with women, just got out of a LTR. I go out a lot and well, I talk to women, some times I F**k it up other times I am game. I want to be game all the time. I could post about a bunch of F**k ups while this bootcamp is going on but I am focused on posting my bootcamp, which doesn't include my daily routine. Bootcamp is at night, in a bookstore or somewhere else. It would take too much time for me to post all the surges I do in a day. I have no gain in making up s**t, go seek out Vernon Howard on the internet and listen to "Field of Dreams" tape then you will get a better understanding of my lack of wanting to provide excitement into my life. The world is designed to bring it to me. I seek emptiness. Would I post to fufill that emptiness? I don't think so.

It blows my mind that you don't believe me. I have no false enemies.

In a dream we don't go get the girl, she comes to us.