6 weeks into the relationship...

bluejay83

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm 6 weeks in
facebook official

we've known eachother 9 months & briefly dated at the beginning of the year.

6 weeks ago she asked for a relationship after I went full DJ over the last few months

I'm fully comfortable with initial stages of attraction, but the problem now is real intimacy & connection etc (no homo)

How do you maintain attraction, not become her b*tch but still be a boyfriend she raves about how awesome you are....
i know a sh*t test when i see it... i think..

luber873

Don Juan
Reaction score
Working on the same thing here bro. GF asked to be in a relationship, was eating out of my hand a week ago...now there are signs of disrespect and power struggles.

I would say stay somewhat mysterious. No useless texting and keep it fun.

Knowing this however, there are those girls that you just can't win with. Figure that out and eject as necessary. I'm still learning too.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The comedian Amy Schumer has a lot of material about relationships that is brutally honest about the female perspective. Being true is what makes it funny.

"When I get into a relationship, I need to see just how much bvllsh!t the guy can take from me. I'll give him a little, then a little more, and then some more, until he finally puts his foot down. Then I'll back off entirely and be like OH...OK...That was what I needed to know...thanks! " :D

Duracell_Bunny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure to set everything early on in the relationship and don't change your lifestyle around her.

If you've arranged to go out with the buddies and she want's a cozy night in with you, don't stay in with her.

Stay busy, when things are going awesome don't see her for a few days and watch what happens ;)

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bluejay83 said:
How do you maintain attraction, not become her b*tch but still be a boyfriend she raves about how awesome you are....
i know a sh*t test when i see it... i think..
The attraction is already there....you simply need to avoid "lowering it". How does one drop their attraction level?

-He cares more about the relationship than the girl
-Too needy/Becomes emotional too fast + too much
-Too many gifts + acts of love(rapport)
-Failing sh1t tests(biggest one)
-Becomes boring and content with life now that he has GF
-Jealousy + overprotective

Savy? Biggest one for me is the sh1t tests. They are small things but can really add up to big things. Im in the early stages of a relationships and we are transitioning into the stage were her feelings are becoming more powerful so she now gives me common intimacy sh1t tests like:

-How does my hair look?
-I feel skinny today, do you notice?
-Do you miss your girlfriend?
-etc

Never turn into a sappy beta and answer her with "oh ya babe your so hott". It seems small but over time the tests will evolve. Just keep being a funny, witty alpha male and pass her tests with flying colors. REMEMBER...avoid avoid avoid. Or amplify to the absurdity.