50 shades of grey

happyman2012

Don Juan
Reaction score
would you go and see it with a girl your seeing/girlfriend/**** buddy e.t.c?

Looks abit boring from the trailer but theres a chance for some hot sex after ha ha

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're going to make your decision on whether to see a movie based on what some douchebag on an internet forum tells you?

Personally, I have no interest in it or any other pop fiction garbage that gets turned into a film (i.e. Da vinci code). I dont think its all that graphic from what ive heard..

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry said:
You're going to make your decision on whether to see a movie based on what some douchebag on an internet forum tells you?

Personally, I have no interest in it or any other pop fiction garbage that gets turned into a film (i.e. Da vinci code). I dont think its all that graphic from what ive heard..
And we're the "douchebags" haha

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Working in a library, I actually decided to read this to try and work out just why it has been so successful.

What is interesting is that Christian Grey is literally mental. He makes Anastacia sign a contract and flies off the handle seemingly every five minutes over utterly trivial issues. He is an utter caricature. He's supposed to be 27 and some debonair billionaire with smouldering good looks that is also the billionaire CEO of a global conglomerate. It's astoundingly poorly written.
I assume this billionaire chases after her in the next two books. Despite being able to have his pick of any woman on the planet. The man is an utter AFC.