50% of married woman have backup partners in mind

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not just in mind.

Now stop posting these brain-rotting videos. It feels like you're supporting this idiotic YouTube channel by sharing that crap here.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Trust me when I tell you that most men have likely fvcked a married woman during their lifetime without knowing it.

They will pose as single but not actually be single.

I've banged several...most of them said they were divorced but then after a while I found out they were simply separated and a few times they got back with him after I had been banging them for a few months.

Last edited:

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Give the ladies credit: They don't buy into the fantasies Disney has foisted upon us for decades now. Any guy who walks into an "exclusive" union not recognizing that women are no more or less human than we are, and no less prone to transgression, is setting himself up for a train wreck

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've banged several...most of them said they were divorced but then after a while I found out they were simply separated and a few times they got back with him after I had been banging them for a few months.
That would have made a difference to you?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give the ladies credit: They don't buy into the fantasies Disney has foisted upon us for decades now. Any guy who walks into an "exclusive" union not recognizing that women are no more or less human than we are, and no less prone to transgression, is setting himself up for a train wreck
Except the marriage fantasy!

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I read somewhere that many modern men cite their wives as their "best friends", while women make a point of maintaining a strong social circle outside their marriages, including other lovers it would seem

If this is the case, lots of us have put all our sausage in one sheath, and are shooting ourselves through both knee caps, by not creating vibrant social lives outside of marriages and LTRs. Even though most men today will also admit to watching 100+ hours of Netflix/playing that much XBox per week

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't believe in the Disney fairy tale wedding fantasy. They just desire that, at least on the surface.
That's why during the 'honeymoon' weeks (sometimes months) after the wedding everything seems 'perfect' and than that naughty gleam fades from her eyes and the grass seems so much greener on the other side...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Women don't believe in the Disney fairy tale wedding fantasy. They just desire that, at least on the surface.
That's why during the 'honeymoon' weeks (sometimes months) after the wedding everything seems 'perfect' and than that naughty gleam fades from her eyes and the grass seems so much greener on the other side...
They want it because it's a dog and pony show for all of their friends and family to see and it's the biggest thing they'll ever plan in their life along with being able to control every little detail.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score

plumber

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, yep. This is explained in The Red Queen and in Sex At Dawn. Both decent books. The way that humans are built physically shows that they are not designed to be monogamous. And it plays out that they are not unless forced, lazy or blue pilled. Most of us have some blue pill burned into our spirit even if we hide it from ourselves.

Vanderdonck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course. Women don't like being without a social safety net and that includes sex.

Guys like us know we can go out and get some fairly easily. There might be a few acquaintances I keep in mind too but things are always in flux in people's lives, so better just to remember my value and go from there.