5 things that make you the man..

500_W00P

Don Juan
Reaction score
With the recent surge of negativity I thought it would be a good idea if we helped build each others confidence by posting 5 reasons that Your The Man!! Be realistic list your good qualities.

I'll start:

1: Great Sense Of Humor
2: Great sense of intellect
3: Great sense of self
4: Naturally a leader
5: Good at sports.

Savage01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome post 500 W00P.

I just moved back to Ontario after a long stint working oil rigs in Alberta. I had to get my sense of humor back to that of people in the "real world." Not quite as crude as it was. I have recently quit smoking and started going to the gym. That has boosted my confidence alot. And i started playing sports again after 3 years off. Im started to get my athletic prowless back. Its awesome, and as for the woman situation, right now it couldnt be any better. LOL. Just living the dream.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
these things are indeed true. I recently visited Texas Tech for new student orientation and i plan on shinning in all of these areas for they come natural to me. I haven't been to athletic lately nor have i been working out, but even with my slack i noticed my speed hasn't changed. Though last i went to the gym i couldn't lift what i was used to, a week or two back in the gym i will be fine. A quality post OP 100% true

orly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just overall successful in a lot of areas in my life. In others, at least I am working hard and see a clear path towards achieving success.

Except when it comes to girls, where I am still floundering in the open ocean. I know my negative attitude at least partially is at fault, but I am having extreme difficulty getting over the negativeness.

eko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a girlfriend now and a bunch of friends etc whatever. I used to be a lot more dedicated at the gym. Since my back injury i lost 10 lbs time to get that back and and get on track again. eat eat eat eat eat lift lift lift lift lift get huge :up:. good thread. I kinda needed that extra kick in the arse, i'm getting complacent with my life. cutting down on weed too.