3rd week @ university too late to sit next to randoms in class?

JJ123x

Reaction score
Is it weird to start sitting next to random girls in class, getting to know them, talking to them etc on the 3rd week of class. I've just been coming to class and sitting down and then leaving so far. I feel like I should have done this the first couple of days when it was more normal?

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its never too late ever .... many good openers you could

be seen by the others interacting (boys and girls) and being social, giving VALUE....

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never too late. Usually I get to know the people in the class later on, when you all have shared experiences, rather than superficial start-of-the-year bs chit-chat. You can talk to -anyone- after the midterm or the hard assignment, because you all just went through it. Then turn it into how you have free time finally, so you're having a party... Or whatever. The other day my notes got printed out all weird for some reason. I saw this girl beside me that had the same issue. So I was like "yours too?"

Never too late to talk to the people beside you.

nkh78h

Banned
Reaction score
It's definitely not too late. Possible lines for breaking the ice are:

"How do you think of this class so far?"
"Hey, did you study for the midterm?"
"Hey, how do you think you did on the quiz?"
"I missed the lecture on Tuesday. Did you get what the professor said about chapter 5?"
"Do you have a partner for the project yet?"

etc.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just started talking to this chick in one of my classes last week. Never too late. Better late then never.