3 Message Number Close Online Dating

Betterz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed a trend now that I avoid at all costs when starting to talk to a new girl online. AVOID talking about yourself as much as possible! You really want to show her your personality, likes & dislikes ONLY WHEN meeting them.

So setup the date and in the words of 'Mystery' - "Get Out Of The House"!

This means initialising the date and meet immediately. Avoiding all the fluff talk (**** tests) and getting the meet ASAP.

I was slightly concerned I replied back too quickly, and showed ALOT of interest too quickly with my rapid responses. But I think if a girl initiates with you "wink/ flirt/ or whatever" - she likes what she sees and SPEED is of the essence ? I dunno..thoughts?

I only sent 3 messages, and on her 3rd reply got this cute HB8 27 year olds number now off a dating site within 1 hour, and I'll meet her on Friday. Of course noting she did wink at me first so she was expecting some sort of response (she knows she's hot) this might have given me the upper hand on this occurance? Mmm

You'll also note she tried to ask fluff questions, and tried to avoid the date setup and telephone number swap by asking me "What's my favourite places in London" - without giving her number or saying yes to meeting.

I ignored that and went right back in for the date meet. Worked!

Thoughts and comments welcome?

http://imgur.com/tMldVIG <-- the brief chat

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always been an advocate of that. Setting up a date within 3 messages.
Some women who have been pumped and dumped time and again in online dating will likely go ghost after you ask them out that soon....but you don't want that action anyway.

Good job on the messaging with her. I laughed at that first line
"Hey Ho" ha ha.

Betterz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, so I'm also a member on LSS forum. Posted a LAY REPORT yesterday!

For those that are members here's the link;

http://www.thelss.com/forum/index.php?topic=39133

Lay Report - Lovestruck to Canary Warf
« on: September 21, 2013, 02:45:49 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hi, so been single since 1st september and hit the online dating very hard, very quickly. Have had 3 lays now in the last 21 days, and I'll be elaborating on last nights one (3rd) for this thread.

So I get a wink on LoveStruck - 27 blonde HB7 looking from the pics. Arrange a date for last night, 3-4 days earlier this week. I texted as little as possible, and didnt make contact until a few hours before the date last night confirming she was going to come.

Met her at Dragon Bar - Shoreditch. I kino heavily from the onset - she's eating it up. Get her to buy me the first round (what a player) and we go for a smoke during the first drink. Standing outside in the side road (same road as cargo is in) - used this new technique I'm trying which WORKS

1) Ask if she has a boyfriend (this is asked if you've opened her and dont know her. So I just - "Ok, so you're now single yeah!" (statement not a question, as of course she's single else wouldnt be on the site) - but if she's a set you opened, you ask "Do you have a boyfriend.
2) Ask her if she finds you attractive! When you ask this, YOU MUST smile, and make sure you DO NOT BREAK eye contact or it shows you asking it from a weak frame. You have to own the question, and expect a YES. (Anyway - she of course said YES.
3) Ask her next "Is there ANY reason you're not kissing me right now?" - she will stammer, get caught off gaurd and then YOU GO IN and do it!! 90% success rate if you callibrate it right with dominant kino from the onset.

So within 15 minutes, we kissing - and she's loving it. I'm in and it's ON.
Decide to head to bounce her to another bar a few doors up - to give her "that feeling of being places with me". She suggests shots, it's my round and get us drinks and a shot each. Lock into the bar with my back to it - her facing into me, holding me and kissing me. All the other girls are watching. Loving the IOI's from the other girls.

Now I must state - this girl was fvcking so much hotter than the poor single photo she had online. I texted a fellow LSS'er (I think his name on her is Rebus?) - that i'd be on a date - and that we'd meet after. She wants to go dancing (which I figured out after was actually a **** test - to see if i'd do whatever she wanted IE: not be control of the date) - so I get hold of the wingman- LSS'er - (who luckily two minutes away) and he arrives and gives us suggestions. Anyway, wingman heads off and leaves us two to get on with our date. I say to her, fvck the dancing i'm spending time with you (control the date) I take her to another bar - and we get another drink - she says " Let's go back to mine". I'm like hell yeah!

She tries ONE last **** test on me - we gave some poor person some coins for some 'postcards' she was selling for money and we'd left them at the previous bar. She starts going OMG we left our cards.. can you go get them... (massive HOOP) - I decline and say to her if she wants it - she can go get it. Pretended to not care if she went and I never saw her again! She threw the hoop again, and i resisted and when I passed - she hailed a cab and went off to Canary Warf.

Now this girl is a high flyer corporate - super upmarket aparment.
Well, we walk into the flat - I go into the loo - i pull down my pants - call her in and show her my package and command her to get on her knees. She complies and sucks me off good, i bend her over and doggy her - all within 2-3 minutes of being at her flat. I pull out and say "that's all you getting for now" - and get her to make me a drink. So we're standing in her kitchen naked basically - have a few sips - and pick her up and take her to her bed and drilled the **** out of her until she was wriggling like a worm and overcome with orgasms.

Proceeded to instruct her to call me Master. Cook me a 3am fry up and ****ed her repeatedly until 4:30am.
Went to sleep, woke up and 8am and bailed. Just woken up now from catching up on sleep back at my apartment - and decided to post my first LSS LR.

I'm spinning a few plates, and I banged a girl from POF at my place last weekend (second date) - she's coming over at 6pm to 'look after all my needs' again tonight

Turning out to be an alright weekend Smiley

Sarge on, Lz""