2nd time now..Girl ignores my text then responds the next day apologizing

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We had a little flirty exchange. Then I text "so hows ur day going?" Never got a response. Now this morning, like 8.30am she apologizes and says she hopes I dont delete her from my life. I've yet to respond and this is the second occurrence. I'm leaning towards just deleting her. Oppiniona?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You take your phone, you give her a call, and you say something like 'I have an idea you can't refuse, when do you have free time?'

Take her for some fast food, and get laid.

reply with... "sorry who is this again?" BOOOM!!!!
Diagree. Disrespectful and childish. No need to pretect ego here.

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm leaning towards Leopold's response. Juan. She turned my atrempt to make plans the other day. Going that route could just give her the power again.

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
You take your phone, you give her a call, and you say something like 'I have an idea you can't refuse, when do you have free time?'

Take her for some fast food, and get laid.

Diagree. Disrespectful and childish. No need to pretect ego here.
But but... Its fun ): Besides... this is the second time she does it. Its called self respect and exerting authority. If she has ignored you twice (two strikes you are OUT in my book) it means low interest... so why buy her words of "Im sowieee plz be my attention buddi".

Basically your advice is saying to reward BAD BEHAVIOR. Why would I give her MY PRECIOUS attention when she's not.

In my oppinion she's just not worth it. A girl who is truly interested on you will move mountains to talk to you. In this case... delays of responses. (yes its very important) I'm just judging her based on her actions rather than words :/

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just responded with "good luck (her name) :). It was fun" no bitterness. But she'd haveta come crawling back for.me to talk to her again. On to the next one.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gimmeyofonenumba said:
We had a little flirty exchange. Then I text "so hows ur day going?" Never got a response. Now this morning, like 8.30am she apologizes and says she hopes I dont delete her from my life. I've yet to respond and this is the second occurrence. I'm leaning towards just deleting her. Oppiniona?
By the importance you're placing on text messages, I'm guessing you havent banged this girl. And possibly haven't even gone on a date with her.

So (correct me if I'm wrong), she's served absolutely no purpose in your life. Why waste your time?

Or better yet, get to the point and arrange a date. If she shows up, then you're at least on the path to discussing REAL issues (ex: How do I get her in bed?) as opposed to CRAP issues (ex: how do I get her to text me?).

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I'm coming from a position that I'm not perfect.

She don't have to be perfect either.

I'd call her, and all that I suggested.

Not responding to calls or texts is what I do all the time. Not a big deal. Being friend first does not mean friendzone. I'd call her, and do what's called 'inserting **** into her ear', screw her mind. If she wanted to meet, she'd meet with me.

What did you do? Text her twice? Don't blame her for not responding. Texting is for homos.

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you guys are programmed to expect the worst on here. Nah. We've been out once madeout,etc. I know what I want. I've had girls hotter than her,like leo said, move mountains to contact me. Other signs she's portrayed along with the low interest has signaled to me she is low quality. Next.

exile663dfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont understand you guys. Because she hasn't texted him back, she's automatically NEXted, ignored and whatnot.

Initially I understand you should have a mindset of "she ignored me, that bltch" But let's look at the bigger picture here, she's still texting you despite her being ascent. If you still want to bang this girl, date her, whatever, you shouldn't act like she just told you to fvck off. Let's be real here dude.

scien-ITA

Don Juan
Reaction score
OR, take the best of both worlds. Put her in the backburner and see what happens.

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh. I've nexted her. Royalflush is correct. From what I gather or know about her she is not a quality girl. People on here think ohh boohoo. Texting is for losers. Nope. Not me. It's another club in the golf bag,and it has it's place just like every other club. When I grant a girl my attention she needs to savor in it,not ignore it.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
In the first 2 months of a relationship, even if you've had sex, you likely won't have the upper hand. Her ex-bf, etc. is still in the picture.

My feeling is this: you write to her - if she writes back you reset and repeat. Otherwise go NC. In this case, I would not have even replied to her first text and waited to see if she wrote in a few days.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't wrap my head around the idea of texting a girl without any intention to get a date. Wtf is 'hows your day' gonna help you in landing a girl that you probably met once or twice tops. Someone please explain to me

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Konada. When a girl has emotions invested in you. Believe me any contact will work. Obviously if you feel like a loser when you say it. Then obv thatd be the case.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Konada said:
I can't wrap my head around the idea of texting a girl without any intention to get a date. Wtf is 'hows your day' gonna help you in landing a girl that you probably met once or twice tops. Someone please explain to me
lol, texting

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gimmeyofonenumba said:
Konada. When a girl has emotions invested in you. Believe me any contact will work. Obviously if you feel like a loser when you say it. Then obv thatd be the case.

This is where your getting mixed up. Your right, a girl who has emotions invested in you will respond to just about any form of contact from the guy they like.

You went on 1 date! She doesn't have emotions invested, no girl would that soon unless it was the first date they went on in their life.

Don't try to have a full on conversation over text unless its light flirty banter. Asking a girl "how's your day going" is not only a boring, pointless question, it doesn't do anything to elevate attraction and get you closer to your goal.

Its not about feeling like a loser when you say it; its about learning how to ask the right questions and line up the cards in your favor.

She might be low quality (you would know better than us), but it doesn't mean you couldn't have banged her if you would have played the situation right.

PIMP