2nd date in 18 years and I got stood up.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To say I am not feeling like shvt about this would be lying. Oh well you live and learn.

She texted she was going to be late. So I was left enioying my latte alone for 30mins. Got up, text her 'Let's meet up another time then.' She replied and texted her to hit me up in the future if she wanted.

How did I do?

Last edited:

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simp city. What fool takes that disrespect and still wants to mess with the broad. Value yourself as a man and a lot of things will change.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simp city. What fool takes that disrespect and still wants to mess with the broad. Value yourself as a man and a lot of things will change.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
To say I took disrespect would be wrong here. I was indeed enjoying my cup of coffee, I left when I was finished with it.

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened to your reminder text!!! Fked up if she says it's still on and didn't turn up. These girls are so disrespectful.

ka_mate

Don Juan
Reaction score
"2nd Date in 18 years"

I read that and thought "Dear God this guy needs immense help"
then I saw that your age was 18 and thought "Dear God this guys needs some help"

ezio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Konada said:
To say I took disrespect would be wrong here. I was indeed enjoying my cup of coffee, I left when I was finished with it.
bottom line you got stood up by a chick n you still texted her immediately to set up another date. you're a sucker for pain and heartache aren't you? why do you give the girl another opportunity to flake on you? you need to be decisive and go NC on the chick till she contacts you to set up another date not the other way round. spin other plates, show her you have other option

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ezio said:
bottom line you got stood up by a chick n you still texted her immediately to set up another date. you're a sucker for pain and heartache aren't you? why do you give the girl another opportunity to flake on you? you need to be decisive and go NC on the chick till she contacts you to set up another date not the other way round. spin other plates, show her you have other option
I left the ball in her court. I'm not contacting her until she ass for another date.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Did she offer any excuse or just didn't show up?

Either way, don't expect her to contact you and set up another date.

To just not show up is the ultimate disrespect.

Delete her number. If she ever texts you, reply "Who is this?
"

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Did she offer any excuse or just didn't show up?

Either way, don't expect her to contact you and set up another date.

To just not show up is the ultimate disrespect.

Delete her number. If she ever texts you, reply "Who is this?
"
She gave some BS excuse that she will be late. I left after waiting for half an hour.

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you really made a big mistake on texting her.. it just pretty much tells to me you lost a lot of value.

But I think the answer to this dilemma is right there in your finger tips.... pressing the delete button.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leopold said:
I think you really made a big mistake on texting her.. it just pretty much tells to me you lost a lot of value.

But I think the answer to this dilemma is right there in your finger tips.... pressing the delete button.
Yup I blew it. Live and learn.

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl did that to me I wouldn't even text her, just ignore her and only reply if she contacts you with a very good explanation.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wasn't going to show either way. There was no reason to send her a text. I'm saying that not for her but for future encounters. When a girl acts disprectful you treat her such. By sending that text you reinfornced that her decision to stand you up was correct and you fed her sense of entitlement, which will make more difficult to handle for the next guy.

sighsigh

Don Juan
Reaction score
NC = No contact.

You should have gone NC after she didn't show up. Texting her asking her to meet up again sounded really needy. We all live and learn though.

The_411 said:
She wasn't going to show either way.
Do NOT presuppose this. Do NOT presuppose that she stood you up. In fact, you should presuppose the opposite: that she wanted to show up but didn't due to matters out of her control.

The DJ doesn't expect women to stand him up... he is SURPRISED when she does so, because he is so desirable. If she finds out that your first conclusion was that you stood her up, your value drops.

But the main point is is that the DJ doesn't care if it was a stand-up or a legit reason for absence, because he's got tons of other women going for him and doesn't waste time following up on this issue. You act the same either way: you. don't. care.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to add in here that she did text me she was going to be late. Hence why I waited for 30mins and went off when my patience ran thin.