28 year old HB9-10, suspected fake tatas.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the super hot type.

Recently broke up with her fiance and shoots me a message at 2:15am. I'm passed out.

****!¡!¡!¡!¡

She seems super nice and chill though. Guess her ex cheated on her.

Ok I need some solid pointers here. I was out of the game for 10 years and barely able to work any women at all. I used to have a lot of success before I met my ex wife.

Thing is, 28 is a whole other generation for me. Back when I was single before and was out in the field every weekend and going on dates etc etc this girl would have been in high school at that time so she's around 10+ years younger than the average age of women I'm used to going after. I'm 45 myself.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What pointers do you need? Treat her like any other women and don't allow her hotness to cloud your mind.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing is, 28 is a whole other generation for me. Back when I was single before and was out in the field every weekend and going on dates etc etc this girl would have been in high school at that time so she's around 10+ years younger than the average age of women I'm used to going after. I'm 45 myself.
Relax... You could be one of many who are on the front lines of a seismic societal shift https://www.npr.org/sections/health...r-forty-its-now-a-lot-more-common-study-finds

Now that it takes men longer to get financially sturdy than was the case in prior centuries, and more women are recognizing that they really aren't designed for careers in the classical sense https://x.com/ambercfischer/status/1717204905784664178 older guys and young women pairing up is going to become more frequent

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exercise a little care. From what you say she is higher SMV than you (you don’t seem comfortable around women her level. No hate I’m probably the same)

she is on rebound

she probably has a lot of suitors

she text at 2.15am. Drink/drugs or what? Who’s texting at this hour?

fake tata. Could be a red flag. She’s paid a lot of money and had an operation to attract men more efficiently.
I’m just saying this may have trouble written on it. Have fun but don’t get too involved as she may eat your soul.

Sourve, been there, and this is how I found here.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Exercise a little care. From what you say she is higher SMV than you (you don’t seem comfortable around women her level. No hate I’m probably the same)

she is on rebound

she probably has a lot of suitors

she text at 2.15am. Drink/drugs or what? Who’s texting at this hour?

fake tata. Could be a red flag. She’s paid a lot of money and had an operation to attract men more efficiently.
I’m just saying this may have trouble written on it. Have fun but don’t get too involved as she may eat your soul.

Sourve, been there, and this is how I found here.
Most of the time the guy she is with at the time has paid for those

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost every one of my girlfriends had fake t!ts, is that some red flag or something? lol

ludovic991

Reaction score
Yes, the super hot type.

Recently broke up with her fiance and shoots me a message at 2:15am. I'm passed out.

****!¡!¡!¡!¡

She seems super nice and chill though. Guess her ex cheated on her.

Ok I need some solid pointers here. I was out of the game for 10 years and barely able to work any women at all. I used to have a lot of success before I met my ex wife.

Whoa, 2:15 am message from a super hot type? Take a deep breath, don't get too excited!

Just be yourself, show genuine interest, and keep it light and casual for now. Don't try to impress her with your past or give advice on her recent breakup. Focus on building a connection and respect her boundaries.

And hey, it's okay to make mistakes - you've been out of the game for 10 years! Just have fun and learn as you go. Good luck!