23 Year Old Virgin: Help Me Get Laid

Dork_to_Stud

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you guys like a good project! Here's my story.

I'm a 23 year old virgin who is currently a grad student. I have other goals, but being a virgin at this age is bothering me. I just want to get it over with, but I have to be somewhat attracted to the girl.

Here is some vital information:

- I'm 5'10'' and 160 lbs.

- I've been told that I look anywhere from 19 to 25 years old

- I have a driver's license but I hate driving because I have a poor sense of direction and I hate driving on highways. I am, however, a great driver if I know where I'm going.

-I had one girlfriend in high school. I dumped her (after two days) because I wasn't really into her. College sucked. I got my heart broken once by a potential girlfriend but I was able to dance with several girls at parties and I got to make out with two girls by the time I graduated. Things never went further than that. However, that is all the success I've had and that was almost two years ago.

-My older brother is a typical ladies man. He keeps telling me to just be myself. I think this is bullsh!t advice.

-I'm fairly intelligent and somewhat confidence in the classroom. I'm not really shy anymore because I used to get picked on. I could have defended myself but I chose not to. Things would be different now though. Being a former subject of ridicule was how I developed the whole "I don't give a sh!t" attitude."

-I have no problem with cold approaching. It's just the whole setting up a date and the fear of screwing it up that gets me. But I think this could be overcomed.

-I'm currently using myspace.com. I've emailed like 30 girls and only one girl responded. I talked to her and she turned out to be an attention *****. I received two random emails from girls but they seem rather suspect.

-I'm willing to date a woman as old as 35 if that's what it takes. But again, there has to be some attraction.

Please help me resolved my virginity dilemma. I just want to get it done and for good. What's the easiest way for a guy like me to get it done? Where should I start? Am I a lost cause?

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u start by clicking the link on the upepr right corner...
thats where u start....

everything u should know is there , itl give u some confidence, change the way u think of the dating scene , and all that ****....

Yeah i Know its a loooooong read ,but in the end , itl be all worth it....

read it once , be amazed , read it twice , and learn it , then apply it to your way of life.... dont try to do thibngs as direct as written there , that usually doesnt work....

but dude , if u want to have a better life i suggest u take a loooksie.....

peace =)

Kaptain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dork_to_Stud
What's the easiest way for a guy like me to get it done? Where should I start? Am I a lost cause?
Easiest: A brothel.

Have you check out the DJ Bible?

Lost cause?!?!? Hell no!

Dork_to_Stud

Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense but I think the problem I have with the Bible is that I feel like anyone could have written it, including myself. Would anyone want to read something I contributed to the Bible? I don't think so. Anyone could come up with a good theory but be poor at actually putting it to practice. I'm just looking for personal experiences on what other people did to make their experiences with women more enjoyable. I know that some people here are naturally smooth, born goodlooking, or were just plain lucky. But I'm sure there are some people who were in a situation just like mine until they found something that worked.

Kaptain

Don Juan
Reaction score
My older brother is a typical ladies man. He keeps telling me to just be myself. I think this is bullsh!t advice.
Being himself works for your brother.

The bible contains stacks of stuff in written by other people about what works for them, but in a more expanded version of your brothers advice. You do need to pick and choosen what you take in from the bible or else you will become a raving mad looney.

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree "being yourself" is the worst advice ever.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old is your brother?
Do you go out with him.
If hes a good ladies man get him to take you out and force coach you into talking to a girl. When you find one you like. Get a date sorted. Take it at your own speed. Also dont worry so much about messing it up. I have messed up dates in the past and its really not as bad as you think. You just look at it and laugh.

Whatever you do dont overpressure yourself.

Brothel is the easy way but its not the winning way in my opinon.

No one is a lost cause. You remind me of myself when i was about 18. I found the main key is self confiedence.

Dork_to_Stud

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tomatoes
How old is your brother?
Do you go out with him.
If hes a good ladies man get him to take you out and force coach you into talking to a girl.
My brother is 28. I have gone out with him and his friends on occasions but our personalities are very different and he knows this. I don't like to do it that often because I feel like a tag-along. Usually I go out alone.

When you find one you like. Get a date sorted. Take it at your own speed. Also dont worry so much about messing it up. I have messed up dates in the past and its really not as bad as you think. You just look at it and laugh.

Whatever you do dont overpressure yourself.

Brothel is the easy way but its not the winning way in my opinon.

No one is a lost cause. You remind me of myself when i was about 18. I found the main key is self confiedence.
This is some solid advice. If you don't mind me asking, when was the last time you had casual sex and what were the circumstances? What did you do to get her to want you sexually?

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
another one of thos guys who want quick fixes , but wont take the time to learn something for himself....

Dork_to_Stud

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Morphiex
another one of thos guys who want quick fixes , but wont take the time to learn something for himself....
FYI, I have read the Bible, I read it before I registered on this site, so I'm not exactly a newbie. I looking for concrete advice, not a quick fix. If you can't help me, then don't post.

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest You to visit prostitute. You gonna fail at first sex for 100%. If You do with girl that You are sarging You wont see her naymore. And such guy as You has only once chance to get girl who would like to sleep wtih him. Visit prostitues a few times, so You get skillz + pheromons gonna start going of You. Then try havin sex with normal woman.

Griffman

Don Juan
Reaction score
A prostitute? HELL NO!

Pal, listen. The first thing you need to get rid of is your deep-seated fear of rejection. Most of the guys giving you advice have it. It sounds ridiculous, it sounds crazy, but start by doing the 50 person "hi" bootcamp or whatever it is you DJ's call it. Pick a day, and say "hi" to EVERYONE that walks by you, man woman and child. Realize that people are social creatures, and socializing with them is not a bad thing. Once you've said Hi to a couple dozen people, you'll realize that

"Wow... I really have nothing to worry about when I approach"

Once this fear is gone, you've taken a step farther than a MAJORITY of the guys on this board! Do you realize this?! With ALL the information here, with all the people giving advice, and with EVERYTHING going on here - you will have outstepped and outshined a MAJORITY of guys here by doing simply that!

Try that first, then come back here.

The journey of a lifetime starts with a single step.

- Griffman
griffman.blogspot.com

uzio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MightyMate
If You do with girl that You are sarging You wont see her naymore.[/B]
That leaves just 11.999.999.998 pairs of boobs on the planet (give or take 1.000.000.000)

Man, you're screwed if a chick rejects you.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is some solid advice. If you don't mind me asking, when was the last time you had casual sex and what were the circumstances? What did you do to get her to want you sexually?
Last time i had sex is not a good example. It was 2 nights ago with a girl i met on New Years Eve. Plus this is just casual sex. Not a good case if you are looking for something more concrete.

Once you are flirting with her you just have to use sexual provocation. Dont tell her your a virgin. Make her think that you can please her sexually like no other man. Self confidence but only to a degree...you dont want to sound ****y.

Like the above post says. There is no quick fix. You just need to practise diffrent ways and see what works for you. This site is def the right place to be looking thow. I must admit i havent read the bible so cant comment on it.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get David Deangelo's E-Book, or wait... No.
Get his Video Advanced series.

And SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT:

I know that some people here are naturally smooth, born goodlooking, or were just plain lucky
Stop talking like a victim and how others are 'lucky'. Go make the best of yourself and stop complaining.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

-My older brother is a typical ladies man. He keeps telling me to just be myself. I think this is bullsh!t advice.
I don't think there is a "myself."

You're a dynamically evolving being capable of being different in any given situation... and even different from one same situation to the next. There are no set guidelines about how "you" are supposed to act.

Turncoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gunwitch

Read the Gunwitch method, which u can find by googleing it or on this board i think. Trust me my friend, the guy who wrote it (gunwitch) is a genius.

Dork_to_Stud

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Gunwitch

Originally posted by Turncoat
Read the Gunwitch method, which u can find by googleing it or on this board i think. Trust me my friend, the guy who wrote it (gunwitch) is a genius.
I've heard about gunwitch. I'll check out what he has to say.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have females in your social circle I'd suggest you start with that. When you've never had sex/intimacy you don't really know what you're missing. I can't even start to name how many times I missed on opportunities right in front of me in my own social circle. But I was oblivious.

Also, use MySpace to find girls in your area just to hang out and go to clubs with. Chances are these girls also have friends and you'll vastly expand your social circle AND you get social proof.

Identify desirable traits you already have and amplify them. Adapt those that you don't have and fit with your personality.