2 thangs

Reaction score
okay I am in Germany right now for school. there is this chick I know and I have been talking to her on the phone a good bit. she has drunk called me twice. she lives in a town that is like 4 hours away however and I'm trying to figure out what would be the best way to go about arranging someway we can meet up without seeming desperate. like I wouldn't mind just going to her town but that seems like there are too many uncertainties. what do you guys think

also, I had a dream where her and I had sex and I was wondering if it would be cool to maybe tell her about this dream or hint about what happened in the dream. just to get her thinking about the two of us having sex.

pingpongz

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL
LOL

dont mention your dream to her unless you are already intimate together...

If you wanna meet up just say something like.. "hey we should meet up sometime i have a weekend off coming up soon if you'r interested "

I wouldn't travel 4 hours for a girl personally but to each their own :rock:

Reaction score
yeah I usually wouldn't do this kinda thing, but I wanna see more of Germany and have a girl show me around. hehe.

Reaction score
anyone else have an opinion? I was under the impression that sex talk was good cause it forces the girl to think about us having sex.

Porky04

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, ever just joked about sex. It shows confidance and a desire to sex her. And it will make her think about the sex. It makes the whole occasion less of a big deal too. If it is a joke.

But for heavens sake don't tell her you dreampt about it. Have you ever read a guy say "whenever you talk to a girl, look at her tits, shes bound to love it"