2 Problems, 1 Thread

SyncBoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk what's up, but I live in a town with little to no chicks and no social places where kids my age hang out. I moved here a few months ago, and last week I asked a few kids if they knew anything interesting to do here, they all said no. My only way of meeting girls would be in the town I go to school in (but it is very hard to get those social places during break. Break starts tomorrow btw.)
What do I do? The other town is an hour away, and it would be difficult getting my parents to let me go out there.

2nd problem
Let me clear this right now! I do not have One-Itis so don't even mention it.
There is this girl (I know typical one-Itis starter sentence) who I met when I was doing my excercises for DJ BootCamp, but I never got her number. The only way I can contact her is through instagram (but the last thing I want to do is be that creep who tries to get her number on one of her pictures), or I can try to find her in school tomorrow (tomorrow is the last day of school). I doubt she will be coming but I will still try to find her. what do I do about getting this girl's # w/ my limited resources?

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gee man you're in a tough patch I'll tell you that. As far as getting this girl number without being creepy about or anything, best thing to do is find her somehow and strike up a short quick Convo then ask for her number at the end. Not really much else you can do man as far as I know.

Blistex

Don Juan
Reaction score
In regards to your first problem, I think your best place at interacting with women your age will be at school. Since you are on break right now, consider this a time for you to do plenty of learning and practice your social skills on people around you (they don't have to be your age or even women for that matter).