2 girls....

akeith90

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I was called my two different girls. Girl A is about a 7 or so, who I've known for about a half a yr, but she's moving this summer so I won't see her next yr. Girl B I'm not really sure. I knew her in 3rd grade, and just talked to her about 2 months ago for the first time since then. I had MAJOR one-itis (yes even in 3rd grade). Well both of them called me today. I didn't hear either of their calls. Girl A called but didn't leave a message. Girl B called and did leave a message asking how things were going and to call her tomorrow (her mom was sleeping so I couldnt wake her tonight....). I'm closer with Girl A, and like her more, but since she's moving I dunno if I should call her back, or when to call her. (Question 1: Should I call her back, and if so, when?) I use to be real close with Girl B, but I really doubt there's much connection, considering she lives fairly far away, and probably wouldn't be able to talk with her in person anyway. (Question 2: Is there even reason to call her back? Should I wait a couple days or call tomorrow? It is summer and school's out now, so there's really not much to do)

Thanks in advance for your help

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have girl A call you back, pretend she never called you, and you said that she is moving over the summer, so i say spend time with her if you really like her, just don't seem like you are too much into her. Like you said, girl B is far, so what you can do is you can keep up conversation with her, taht way if she ever comes by where you are, you can have a quick fvck session. And yes, you should wait a few days to call back girl B. Not sure what there is to do in Texas, but I'm sure you can go out and do something, camping with friends is always chill...

akeith90

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl B called me today and I picked up. We talked for close to 30 min just about our lives and stuff (just cuz we haven't seen each other in years). She asked if I could go to some skatepark tomorrow, but I just said no. But I told her I'm gettin together with some friends on Sat and she can come (I really am). Honestly, I probly could get together with her and make out within 3 min of seeing her, but I dun really want that (at least not with her).

I'm thinkin of callin up Girl A and seein if she wants to meet up. But I dunno.

Since she's moving, shoudl I just forget about her? And Girl B said she's going to call me and wake me up tomorrow....:nervous: Should I just ignore her calls?

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you see whats going on here? girl B is giving u more attention which is in return pushing u away, your giving girl A more attention pushing her more away from u, if i were you id just take girl B while u still can and if things happen with girl A so be it

akeith90

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I haven't given Girl A any attention. I havent seen her since the last day of school, or talked to her. She tried callin me though, but I didn't answer.
And Girl B...she's just really not my type at all.

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is girl A gonna be at this meeting of friends? Because if she is, then girl B can sort of make her jealous (or rip her throat out, who knows, women are insane). I mean, lets say girl B starts hangin around you, I'm thinkin it'll sort of make girl A notice you and stuff like that

gravstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, how about other women? :eek:

akeith90

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinkin about having Girl A come, but I don't really know.

And there's already other girls. I'm havin about 4 or 5 girls come meet up tomorrow, and 1 other guy, that way it won't just seem like I'm gay or something.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with both?

Call em up, get things happening. They obviously want some and if you're not going to supply the demand, someone else will.