100% disabled vet =3k per mo, no tax

Reaction score
and many of them are not really messed up, either. Did you know that? A mere need of a hearing aid gets many vets 1k per month, untaxed.

Federal prison guards make $54k per year, base pay, and all the overtime that they WANT, (ie, 100k per year, total), with another 20k worth of pension, 10k per year of medical insurance (family, too).

If you're not clearing this kind of money, guess what? You're not living, you are slowly starving.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, and for those who actually got messed up- the money they get doesn't make up for what they have lost. I have seen it, and many of those guys work hard day in and day out and would not scam the system - its the least we can do.

Maybe we can stop bailing out bankers and other special interest groups who do nothing more than turn massive profits. How much have the big banks gotten since 2008?

The scam is hating the people who get very little, and ignoring the people who get everything. Its sad.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can be a banker if you end up at an ivy league school and get recruited to work for them. Its one big fraternity.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People who were in the armed forces get a LOT of benefits you don't think about. Like they get a property tax exemption/discount, help with education, pension, loans, plus they have their own health system. I doubt if anyone realized what a huge thing that would become, as health costs for the average American spiral out of control.

I know a dude who gets a partial disability check from the army. He works full time and doesn't seem to be hampered, but he was injured so he pulls down a check for life. As a job, maybe it doesn't pay that much, but the benefits are good.

Reaction score
every vet, if he wants to, ends up getting 100's of thousands, if not millions of $ worth of med care/cash out of VA.