10 Rules To Social Circle Sarging

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
10 Wing Rules To Social Circle Sarging

Let's talk about Social Circle Sarging for a second.

This isn't particularly addressed in PUAdom because, for real, a lot of PUAs don't pursue active social lives, instead concentrating on improving their Game and occasionally hitting the fool's mate, one night stand and/or **** buddy. And, of course, if one has read Neil's "The Game", you can see how ****ed up you can get without pursuits beyond the Game, having regular friends you can chill with and what not.

The rules are very similar to typical wing rules, except it's your wing- the guy who knows the social circle and has intro'ed you to his friends- who's calling the shot.

1) YOU DO NOT ****ING TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB.
How much can I ****ing STRESS this ****? Maybe you want to talk about it to your friends and impress them with your knowledge. Fine, good for you. But when you've been introduced to your buddy's (and hopefully your wing is just more than a wing to you, but actually a good friend who also happens to have similar goals and skill levels when it comes to women) friends, YOU DO NOT ****ING TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB.

2) YOU DO NOT GAME UP YOUR BUDDY'S TARGET.
If your buddy has told you which girl is his target (or someone he hooked up with or planning to) YOU DO NOT ****ING TRY AND GAME HER. Instead, YOUR DUTY- as both a good friend and wing- is to TALK HIM UP to give him SOCIAL PROOF that he's the ****ing COOLEST GUY IN THE ****ING WORLD AND YOUR BEST FRIEND. Obviously, however, this isn't a perfect world and maybe your buddy's girl isn't into you. Fine, but A) you still notify him and B) you don't Game until you have permission or C) It's SOOOOO ****ing obvious that she's into you (not your run of the mill IOI, but she's full up acting AFC on your ass and trying to Game you while ignoring your buddy) and you've exhausted options A and B. Then you can go in.

3) COMMUNICATE YOU **** HEADS
Tell your buddies which girl is off limits and which one isn't. You cannot tell them "We're just friends" and assume that she's off limits. You actually have to tell them. You know they're PUAs, respect that they're going to Game what's hot. And if you simply indicate there isn't anything serious going on, THEN DON'T GET ****ING MAD IF THEY MAKE A PLAY FOR THAT ASS.

4) DO NOT HOG ALL THE GIRLS
You cannot intro your buddies into your social circle and expect them to whack off in the corner. They will be men and Game. Let them know who's off limits and who isn't. You can't have plans on EVERY SINGLE ****ING GIRL THERE. Why then even **** bother introducing your PUA friends other than to show off?

5) INTRODUCE HIM TO YOUR OWN SOCIAL CIRCLES
Do NOT be a ****ing leech. If he's taken the time and effort to introduce you into his social circle, give a little respect that you're stepping from a purely wing environment into an actual friendship beyond acquaintenances. Introduce him into your own social circles and follow the rest of the Rules.

6) YOU ARE NOT A ****ING SARGE ROBOT
Act like an actual human being for once- chill, and have fun. This is what regular people- be they AFCs or Naturals- do. They aren't sargaholics, they actually have a life beyond picking up chicks. Seriously. CHILLAX for a second. Enjoy the environment, the ambiance, and the people. You are not on a ****ing stage and you do not have to ****ing perform every time you see a cute chick. VIBE AND HAVE FUN.

7) RESPECT THAT SOMETIMES YOUR SOCIAL CIRCLE GIRL WILL DIG YOUR WING
Don't ****ing freak. Expect it. If they weren't going to hook up with your PUA buddy, they would still end up hooking up with an AFC or a natural. Deal with it. But at the same time, your PUA wing/buddy better not be stepping out of bounds and Gaming your girl, unless she's definitely not into you but rather him. Then just be a MAN and step aside. You win some. You lose some. That's life.

8) DON'T PLAY ****ING MIND GAMES WITH ONE ANOTHER
That's what chicks do. That's not what bros do. Now maybe you wing with some PUAs but aren't actually FRIENDS with them. That can happen and they want to subtly indicate they are more "alpha" than you. But that's not what friends are about. Don't **** each other over.

9) DO NOT BE A ****ING **** BLOCK
If your buddy is interested in a girl, your job is to SOCIAL PROOF HIM. You do not ****ing **** block him. You do not TOOL him. You do not AMOG him. You show her that you consider him to be the most coolest, alpha guy in the room. It's a PRIVILEGE that you're in his circle of friends. Show some respect, appreciation and ****ing FRIENDSHIP.

10) PAY ATTENTION
This is simple SITUATIONAL AWARENESS, people. If you are the introducer, pay attention to your friends as to whether or not they're having a good time and what not. By inviting him out, you are also accepting responsbility for his enjoyment as well as actions. Don't put him in a position where he'd like to commit seppuku and slice open his abdomen from sheer boredeom while you do your ****. If you are the introducee, pay attention and follow your friend's lead. You are there by his invitation. Don't **** him over by violating Rule #9. Vibe you ****heads. Social circle sarging should be relatively easy because it isn't a cold approach and you don't have to be a sarge automaton.

Last edited:

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna show this to my friend. We hang out all the time and he's seen my social circle. I'm starting to suspect he doesn't have one... :whistle:

So this'll deserve a big bad bump. Good read.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've suspected this for a long time now; i'f you didn't get a good social circle by the time you get out of highschool; YOUR FVCKED.

allan976

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to see this post incorporated into the DJ Bible under the 'wingmen' section. There's only one post on wingman etiquette strategy in this section of the DJ Bible, and only three threads on wingmen altogether (the other two serve as threads for those trying to identify wings in their area), so obviously this is an area of the game which needs real clarification.

Also, the DJ bootcamp makes no mention of wings at all, which means that the bootcamp is ill suited for nightgame. Personally, I like to go out with wings, and it gets frustrating to get AMOG'ed, ****blocked or just generally undermined by oblivious, or even flat-out jealous or ill-intentioned wings. That happens enough on its own without the help of wings! This way, everyone's on the same page from the get-go.

Allan

PS: How do you feel about posting this on the LA list?

Last edited:

Spirit Fingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post JT. I'm amazed that some guys with tight cold approach game are completely clueless when it comes to having a normal social life. I think that every PUA should also get girls by social circle, just for balance.

-Dan

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
i've suspected this for a long time now; i'f you didn't get a good social circle by the time you get out of highschool; YOUR FVCKED.
And what if you go to college without all of your highschool buddies? There's plenty of chances to build a social cirlce post-HS.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never realized the situation some of the guys here are in....

this really puts things into perspective

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think that anyone's actually posted about this topic yet, but that was a really good read. I think this needs to be in the bible, due to originality of topic. I'll remember to take this to heart. What a good topic.

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
This is so far beyond false that it's almost amusing.

I'm living in my 4th city in 5 years. When I was in high school, I had a social circle that had many close friends and a lot of aquaintences, and I'm still close with a lot of those people. But, since then, I've made close friends at each of the places I've been to since.

You can make friends anywhere if you take initiative. Invite friends from work out for a drink (or, if they're under 21, to get food somewhere) after you get off, join up on a mens-league amatuer basketball/softball league. If you're in school, just walk around and look for a party to hit up. Chat up people in your class and ask them if they've got plans to do something and then suggest hitting a party.

Best part is, there's really no pressure with this kinda stuff. You're not out to get laid or get a number/date out of people, you're just looking to have fun and enjoy yourself.