1 new msg

JDTHADJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what it is...I just don't...why would a girl rather text you than call you..but 85% of the time you call tthey answer..

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is this eating away at the very core of your Soul like this?

Clearly this is incredibly super critically important, and MUST have an answer.

And once you've found the miraculous answer from the Heavens , you will have ALL your problems soved about women and everything forever!

Or not...
Or maybe it's just that you don't seem to have anything better to do than waste time on something so insignificant and inconsequential??

Way too many men WASTE PRECIOUS TIME AND ENERGY pondering things that are of no consequence, JD.
Please reconsider the time , energy, and effort you are putting into 'figuring this out'.
IT DOESN'T MATTER.

IT.
DOES.
NOT.
MATTER.

IF...
...you have a great, fulfilling life, in which you are consumed by your passions, pursuits,and interests.

If she calls you , fine.
IF she doesn't , thats OK. Dont worry about it.
If she texts, fine.
If she calls, fine.

It's not a big deal.
If you want her to call and not text, then ask her to.
"Hey, I'd really like you to call me and speak to me rather than you texting me. That'd be great."

Is this a deal breaker for you?
How she handles this should be observed very very carefully by you.
And how you handle this should be taken into account as well.
ie Is she your exclusive GF, an FB, or some girl from class that you sometimes 'hang out' with?

Dont expect high class, considerate behavior from people who have NO emotional investment in you.

And stop wasting precious time and energy trying to FIGURE out every damn little interaction you have with a female.
It's an OCD trait. Stop trying to 'figure out' females, and figure out WHO you ARE, and WHAT YOU WANT, and HOW you're going to GET IT.

JDTHADJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
actually its not...but thanx 4 the advice anyways