1 in 4 women are on mental health medication

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its greater than 1 in 4! Its interesting that as women have tried to compete in a mans world and accomplish what men have, they are realizing how difficult this is and many are not well equipped.......resulting in this need for "psycho meds" to try and make it thru. They simply don't have the coping skills necessary. Never have, never will.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Howiestern said:
I think its greater than 1 in 4! Its interesting that as women have tried to compete in a mans world and accomplish what men have, they are realizing how difficult this is and many are not well equipped.......resulting in this need for "psycho meds" to try and make it thru. They simply don't have the coping skills necessary. Never have, never will.
Interesting theory ... so women are equipped to deal with the problems of hearth, home and interpersonal relationships, but not for the rough and tumble world of the modern economy career - so they need to take psycho meds to be able to handle it.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And 9 out of 10 of those 1 out of 4 are stupid enough to take the pills despite not needing them.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, another reason I favor 3rd world women. Over there, there is no such concealment of problems. She's just what she seems to be, nearly always. That is not to say that once she's been here a few years that she won't get to be just like the other US women. In fact, my bet is that she will. However, there are millions more just like her, where she came from.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this another case of overdoing it on the diagnosis, pathologizing normal behavior as many believe is the case with what's happened to our boys in schools, or are western women really just that mentally bad off?

It's an interesting question IMO as the issues they're discussing directly correlates to what we've seen with the flood of prescriptions for Ritalin, Aderol, and so on for our young boys.

demezel

Don Juan
Reaction score
1 out of 4 American women!! where i am from they are cool... the b!tches here in america just can't handle their own crazy lives

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
As Gomer Pyle would say, "surprise surprise surprise"
Gomer Pyle?
What is this, 1966?
Most of they youngsters here have probably never even heard of Gomer Pyle.
Jim Nabors is dead, BTW.

Is this another case of overdoing it on the diagnosis, pathologizing normal behavior as many believe is the case with what's happened to our boys in schools, or are western women really just that mentally bad off?
More ways for pharmaceutical complanies to make big money.
Although obviously, when moral decay takes over a society, behavior deteriorates rapidly. You definitely see this today.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Gomer Pyle?
What is this, 1966?
Jim Nabors is dead, BTW
"Gomer Pyle. USMC" was a big syndicated show during the 70's, and I think even later as "retro" genre. And anyone who has seen "Full Metal Jacket" would have been exposed to his character as well.

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, that would explain alot.
My last girlfriend started this enormous fight with me, which culminated in the silent treatment for 2 weeks, best 2 weeks of my life btw, because I agreed with her in a conversation.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Gomer Pyle?
What is this, 1966?
Jim Nabors is dead, BTW.

More ways for pharmaceutical complanies to make big money.
Although obviously, when moral decay takes over a society, behavior deteriorates rapidly. You definitely see this today.
So what. The whole point is that it's no "surprise" that so many women are on this type of medication.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally believe it.

I read somewhere that without discipline there can be no happyness.

Some ladies that dont really have careers or are really going to school for anything really tend to show these characteristics. Breeds from boredom I guess.

Any lady I have met with a good head on her shoulders and a good education does not have these problems...