íve re-wussed, ****!

another_nice_guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been using the general tips from the site and things been going great with new girlfriend as havent done usual routine of being clingy.

BUT, recently started a long distance relationship. Basically last week I did something terrible and get really pissed of cos my girlfriend hadnt texted me for a few days and I was coming back to visit her.

I can admit, I wussed badly!

Now, when I realised that I was acting all clingy I surprised her with a day trip to a city she has always wanted to visit. I´ve realised I was making her my total focus so been busy this week with hobbies, gym etc and giving her some space back.

Is there anything else I can do to remove the wussyness memory? Is there a nuclear option? haha! I am going away with her again this weekend somewhere new that I choose so hope that gets me back on track.

cheers

Matthew Lyon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep doing what you're doing: give her space. All the meanwhile, it's perfectly normal and healthy to regularly think about your significant other. This has absolutely nothing to do with being a wuss and everything to do with having your own life outside of her. Take these brainwashed words like "wussy" out of your vocabulary.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LDR = WUSS NICEGUY WITH NO GAME. No 2 ways about it.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't listen to guy that say LDR is for wussies.

if you have found a girl who is really worth it, it never hurts to try to make things work. as long as she is on the same page with you.

I would only advise going on a LDR , if you have already dated this girl in person for a long time before you guys moved apart. but if you met her on a trip and want to start a LDR, that doesn't work.

at some point in this live, a LOT of couples go through periods of time were they live miles away from each other (due to work, military, career, etc)

sometimes you cannot control this, but if you have found "the one" for you, then give it a shot. nothing to lose.