Check youtuber Casey Zenders

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check Casey Zenders and grow some balls while your at it.

Its absolute golden material.

This guy learns you how to keep HB9s and 10s through a psychogolical view without even using alpha smv traits like a good body money or status which you should already have if you want the 10s.

That gives you natural confidence as a man and thats the basis.

SMV is basically determant on Howmany options you have through a woman eyes. I already know what he preaches but its nice to watch his videos to imprint it in your soul.

What I very much like about understanding this is that you become even more abundant because you will understand how women really think about certain behavior so when she does sh1t you will kick back and enjoy the show.

Last edited:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve seen a few videos of his. Afterwards I wondered why anyone would want to deal with women at all.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Manure Spherian

Its quite easy but when you want to deal with the real baddies , you have to learn advanced game. They got so many options that you have no choise

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men simply lack charm.

Women want to be with you when they feel good in your company. Women freely have sex with you when that means they can be in your company. When you're great company, women have no problem sharing you and neither do they care about what car you drive or if you make enough to provide the lap of luxury.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classic dating coach scammer trying to sell programs on Youtube.

You focus too much on trying to impress girls with your money, body, etc. You don't look like a very interesting and exciting guy from a female stand point. But I'm sure you're good Jack though.

Stop watching Youtube, listening to those charlatans will just make things worse. You look insecure, gotta fix that. If your confidence is based on the amount of money you make and your body fat %, you're fvcked. Confidence has to come from within, that is what turns women on, core confidence.

You don't need money and status to get the 10s, you need money and status to get the gold diggers and shallow women. Never had much money, I'm a nobody in terms of status and I bet I get girls younger and hotter than that Youtube clown. I get rejected of course but I don't mind, the ones who stick they like me for me, not for things I can provide, and they usually good girls. I don't need to put a show to get nice girls, I just go talk to them and find out who they are as person.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men simply lack charm.

Women want to be with you when they feel good in your company. Women freely have sex with you when that means they can be in your company. When you're great company, women have no problem sharing you and neither do they care about what car you drive or if you make enough to provide the lap of luxury.
I think OP lacks charm, that's why he compensates with other things. Charm is very very important, nobodyp here ever talks about charm, and it's way more important than money or status.

Looks, charm, confidence in no special order.
Money and status, not important, unless you want gold diggers or groupies

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now you guyys make it look like I have some kind of problem with charm omg fvck off. Im trying it get as many hb10s in my pipeline as I can and dont want to date em 3 months and lose them so I keep learning.

lol I fvecked girls 3 different ones every week as a student with 10 euro’s on my bank account so get out of here man :lol:@mikedee

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now you guyys make it look like I have some kind of problem with charm omg fvck off. Im trying it get as many hb10s in my pipeline as I can and dont want to date em 3 months and lose them so I keep learning.

lol I fvecked girls 3 different ones every week as a student with 10 euro’s on my bank account so get out of here man :lol:@mikedee
Personally I think you never have and probably wont have any. There is something "off" about you, I think everybody noticed and agree.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ridiculous, and I'm sure a lot of men take this sh1t seriously. No wonder why they can't get laid. Sad..
You didnt even listen to what he say. What a ignorant members are on here lol

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I think you never have and probably wont have any. There is something "off" about you, I think everybody noticed and agree.
Guys like you are brokies that cant imagine members on here are self Made millionaires that attract the real dimes and because its sooo unimaginable for you to accomplish these things or even think about living like that you start immediatley hating. Its ok im used to it.

@mikedee

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys like you are brokies that cant imagine members on here are self Made millionaires that attract the real dimes and because its sooo unimaginable for you to accomplish these things or even think about living like that you start immediatley hating. Its ok im used to it.

@mikedee
It's actually the opposite, you can't believe that some of us pull the nice ones without having to brag about running a company, money, etc. just by being normal and cool guys. If you're millionaire, good for you, good job, but remember that you're the one watching pua videos on Youtube, crying and asking for advice about your ex. and writing posts abour your neediness with women etc. Not me.

And suddenly you're alpha man who bangs 10s everyday.

If you used to bang 3 new chix with 10bucks in your pocket, what keeps you from doing the same with 1M bucks? Stop the BS.

Be humble, girls like that ;)

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's actually the opposite, you can't believe that some of us pull the nice ones without having to brag about running a company, money, etc. just by being normal and cool guys. If you're millionaire, good for you, good job, but remember that you're the one watching pua videos on Youtube, crying and asking for advice about your ex. and writing posts abour your neediness with women etc. Not me.

And suddenly you're alpha man who bangs 10s everyday.

If you used to bang 3 new chix with 10bucks in your pocket, what keeps you from doing the same with 1M bucks? Stop the BS.

Be humble, girls like that ;)
I dont Bragg, I never do. Well im pushing myself to attract hb9+s and keep them like I said. The 6s and 7s are easy

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont Bragg, I never do. Well im pushing myself to attract hb9+s and keep them like I said. The 6s and 7s are easy
I met a few self-made millionaires. They don't write like toddlers. If you're a millionaire, it's in IRR.

TheGame_

Reaction score
I’ve watched he videos, why is eveyone talking about money and status? Guy basically says your money, status, IG followers, car, etc. are irrelevant. It’s who you are deep down on the inside that matters.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s what’s so annoying about some Red Pill guys. Analyzing everything will not make you happy and you will not always be able to analyze situations or people the right way.
while you could have a great time with a woman you will act stupid and try to act „alpha“ all the time for example.
I think it’s good for a lot of men to know the basics of gender dynamics but getting lost in it won’t be helpful.