Beauty is the wrapping, not the gift.

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I shouldn't have said that

You're one of the few that gives good advice

And it takes wisdom to teach young men

I'm glad you're reaching out to the youth
Why do you think I randomly pop in here and start shooting off?

I like to argue? Check

I like to blow arrogant retards out of the water? Check

I've told you before you could have free reign when I wasn't here.

Here I am, you antiquated man

And if you can't take a good ribbing, you're a womqn

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Amsterdam,
Sadly nothing new here,It's a very old story...as it says elsewhere, "The mouth of forbidden women is a deep pit; he with whom the Lord is angry will fall into it."

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember you

You're a game veteran, but doesn't the game get boring?

You content to keep trying to get laid?
man im 33 and a millionaire. Im working now to get a 6 pack im already big in Muscle. Work on my fashion even more and attract more baddies. Then when it happens it happens I guess @Vending Machine Veteran

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you think I randomly pop in here and start shooting off?
I think from observation you do this because you want attention and validation.

If you just read these threads where you pop in and out and quote and re-quote your own posts to make a point or quote another member for not responding to your posts, then praising people before tearing them down again, I think, yes, hungry for attention and validation. And very impatient to get it.

Nothing wrong with that, Junior, but you lack the emotional self-control necessary to handle the Delilahs. You would want Delilah to see you in a sexual way, you would want to dominate her, you would want to prove your superiority to her. And she would take your balls for her trophy cabinet.

Unlike you, I don't want anything from Delilah that she has to give me. She's interesting for someone studying the dark triad traits, but I don't desire her in a sexual way. I don't want to dominate her or prove to her that I'm superior. She is like the female scorpion I used to have. I could hold her in the palm of my hand, but I always respected the stinger in her tail, because the female is much more likely to use her stinger than the male scorpion.

And if you can't take a good ribbing, you're a womqn
If you're hoping for a battle of wits, you're off to a bad start.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man im 33 and a millionaire. Im working now to get a 6 pack im already big in Muscle. Work on my fashion even more and attract more baddies. Then when it happens it happens I guess @Vending Machine Veteran
You're a thirty-three year old teenager trying to qualify your masculinity on a seduction forum. If you are a millionaire, it's probably in IRR. You can stop with the posing, nobody here believes your delusions.

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not picking, bud. Do your thing.

As I've gotten older, I've lost interest in the constant pursuit of women.

I was wondering if it was just me. But I already know the answer. No need to respond

Good luck, brother

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a thirty-three year old teenager trying to qualify your masculinity on a seduction forum. If you are a millionaire, it's probably in IRR. You can stop with the posing, nobody here believes your delusions.
hahahahaahahahahahaahahhaha phony hater she called You g a y because your a b1tch. Every normal man will give her the lion look if she walks in your just a b1tch

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

If you just read these threads where you pop in and out and quote and re-quote your own posts to make a point or quote another member for not responding to your posts, then praising people before tearing them down again, I think, yes, hungry for attention and validation. And very impatient to get it.

Nothing wrong with that, Junior, but you lack the emotional self-control necessary to handle the Delilahs. You would want Delilah to see you in a sexual way, you would want to dominate her, you would want to prove your superiority to her. And she would take your balls for her trophy cabinet.

Unlike you, I don't want anything from Delilah that she has to give me. She's interesting for someone studying the dark triad traits, but I don't desire her in a sexual way. I don't want to dominate her or prove to her that I'm superior. She is like the female scorpion I used to have. I could hold her in the palm of my hand, but I always respected the stinger in her tail, because the female is much more likely to use her stinger than the male scorpion.

I like your anger. Channel it elsewhere, sweetheart

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Old, retired boomer wants to go

I bet you live in South Asia

I bet you say white women aren't worth the trouble

I bet you don't say much substantial. I could check your post history, but lol