Is Sydney Sweeney telling the Truth about Glenn Powell?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Shs’s like the modern day Pamela Anderson
We can only hope and pray that Sweeney emulates Pam's example in the decades ahead, by sticking by her early work, rather than pulling an Alyssa Milano or Elisha Cuthbert... Start wailing "I was a young woman exploited by Hollywood!!!", once she's no longer The It Girl of the day

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 26, girl has purchased a 10.6 million dollar home. Where the f-ck did the rest of us go wrong in our lives?
Those titties will take you places bro. She won the genetic lottery and society pays her for her beauty. Quite ridiculous when you compare that to other professions like a doctor or CEO. She flashes those puppies a few times and the money comes like rain.

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We can only hope and pray that Sweeney emulates Pam's example in the decades ahead, by sticking by her early work, rather than pulling an Alyssa Milano or Elisha Cuthbert... Start wailing "I was a young woman exploited by Hollywood!!!", once she's no longer The It Girl of the day
Alyssa Milano‘s net worth is 10 million. Poor thing, she was exploited and they gave her a bunch of money. She can donate it to me if she thinks the money is dirty. I’d love to have 10 mil in the bank from my looks and sh!ty acting.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Those titties will take you places bro. She won the genetic lottery and society pays her for her beauty
Shortly after posting that, it occurred to me that her fiance is reportedly worth 2.3 billion. While I'm sure Syd's paid decently, it's entirely possible that HE put the bulk or even the entirety of the cash down on that Bel Air home

And it's probably less than astute for us to get too envious just yet... Whether or not Sweeney will enjoy the sort of career longevity which allows her to maintain so lavish a lifestyle is questionable

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
This is a real woman with standard equipment that we all love.
To be fair, Hollywood was still chock full of beautiful starlets during The Heyday of Wokeness that was the late 10s and the beginning of The 20s... Behaviorally speaking though, damned near all of them were either determined or goaded by their management into putting on facades too butch for The Mongols MC, and weren’t about to do anything along the lines of

Sweeney's unwavering embrace of her feminity was no less vital to her success than were her physical charms

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a fiance who's worth 2.3 Billion, can buy you a grossly overpriced home, doesn't hurt either
But it's still her concave genital structure that got her access to that wealth. :rolleyes:

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And Sweeney's riposte https://x.com/Variety/status/1737963358811251142?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1737963358811251142|twgr^4c8ea24468f146f04174de6a8d13ac4f3bbcdf5b|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://d-25689250001831873661.ampproject.net/2406131415000/frame.html to her critics does seem to indicate: Girl may be part of a resurrection of what some have described as a Post-Feminist approach towards life

6:27-6:40
[/QUOTE

The cognitive dissonance of women always astounds me. They cry about being objectified then go post half nude photos on Instagram or open an OnlyFans account and sell butthole pics. Pick a position and stick with it. Sydney’s reply was perfect for the haters. I’m hot and gonna show off my hotness, and I’m in a video for The Rolling Stones, so F off.

What is ironic about the Variety article is that the one who was crying that she was being objectified in the video was another musician that is probably buttsore he is not as famous and successful as The Rolling Stones.

The “post-feminist” video is exhausting to listen to. Feminist cry they want “equality“ then turn around and shame the hot women for being hot. If you’re a fat chic with blue hair then you are accepted but if you’re a hot chic using the system, well then you are being objectified. The women in Charmed claimed that they had control of the show and picked outfits. Funny how they said they had to strip the girls down to keep up viewership. The series was old and tired and I doubt guys watched this trash anyway. It’s the classic troupe that some women fall back on when they want to be heard, like posing topless at a protest rally. Last ditch effort to grab attention.

Imagine going thru life analyzing every nuance of society to keep searching for ways to remain a victim. Sydney is hot and gets to use the “pretty privilege.” It applies to men and women so deal with it. Reminds me of every season of the Bachelorette. They don’t offer average dudes, nah. It’s 30 Chads the chick gets to choose from but that’s a given and accepted. If they picked 30 guys with dad bods, nobody would watch the show.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
The cognitive dissonance of women always astounds me. They cry about being objectified then go post half nude photos on Instagram...
There's a grain of truth in the running joke "If most men are on the autism spectrum, most women are Borderline to some degree"

open an OnlyFans account and sell butthole pics...
That there's a market for such a thing is quite disturbing

Sydney’s reply was perfect for the haters. I’m hot and gonna show off my hotness, and I’m in a video for The Rolling Stones, so F off.

Yeah. Her thinking is reminiscent of what some have described as Girl Power https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girl_power (A celebration of independence and strength)than it is Feminism in the academic/activist sense. I say this as a compliment

What is ironic about the Variety article is that the one who was crying that she was being objectified in the video was another musician that is probably buttsore he is not as famous and successful as The Rolling Stones.
Men who've Gone Woke are the most stomach-churning creatures you'll encounter. More so than even Woke women, as they're desperate to demonstrate just how virtuous and non-toxic they are

The “post-feminist” video is exhausting to listen to.
The vid in question was actually scoffing at the notion of "Post-Feminism". Ironically enough, it included a quote Alyssa Milano gave during Charmed's first season, where she described the series and it's heroines(favorably)as Post-Feminist. Her mindset has clearly done a 360 since then

Feminist cry they want “equality“ then turn around and shame the hot women for being hot. If you’re a fat chic with blue hair then you are accepted but if you’re a hot chic using the system, well then you are being objectified... Imagine going thru life analyzing every nuance of society to keep searching for ways to remain a victim. Sydney is hot and gets to use the “pretty privilege.” It applies to men and women so deal with it. Reminds me of every season of the Bachelorette. They don’t offer average dudes, nah. It’s 30 Chads the chick gets to choose from but that’s a given and accepted. If they picked 30 guys with dad bods, nobody would watch the show
That's all eerily reminiscent of the anemic thinking one hears from MRAs, MGTOWs, and self-described Incels. They're staunchly Bros before Hoes, so long as the bro is a morbidly obese keyboard warrior who rocks a neckbeard, refuses to comb his hair, and insists that he has "the right" to show up at Jean-Georges or Chi Spaca in a cartoon T and cargo shorts, and not have the staff wrinkle their noses at the sight of him. BUT if a guy dares to use the system to his advantage, via so-called LooksMaxxing(Shaving, getting a stylish haircut, throwing on cologne, slimming down, ditching the ts and cargo shorts for polos and chinos)... Well, he's "Upholding The Gynocentric social order"