Elon welcomes third kid with 38 year old careerist executive work wife

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
This is just proof that some of the wealthiest men in the world - real leaders, industry mavens, and captains of industry can and do find women attractive that most of the RP devout would dismiss offhand; she's not 20, she's not conventionally pretty, she's smart, she's a career woman. The blasphemy!

It shows how delusional many folks are who aren't anywhere near as smart, successful, attractive, and able to pull tail as Musk is.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just proof that some of the wealthiest men in the world - real leaders, industry mavens, and captains of industry can and do find women attractive that most of the RP devout would dismiss offhand;
It also shows that wealthy men are business savvy but not 'woman savvy' or they wouldn't be taken to the cleaners so often.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It also shows that wealthy men are business savvy but not 'woman savvy', or they wouldn't be taken to the cleaners so often.
When you're worth 50+ billion, you don't give a shyte. I think he has nine kids...I see no reason to judge him. He can wipe his arse with any member's yearly income and not miss a beat...

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you're worth 50+ billion, you don't give a shyte. I think he has nine kids...I see no reason to judge him. He can wipe his arse with any member's yearly income and not miss a beat...
Still, I wouldn't want to be in their types of relationships. Then again, I don't care about being a greedy mf.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Still, I wouldn't want to be in their types of relationships. Then again, I don't care about being a greedy mf.
"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine." -John Galt

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just proof that some of the wealthiest men in the world - real leaders, industry mavens, and captains of industry can and do find women attractive that most of the RP devout would dismiss offhand; she's not 20, she's not conventionally pretty, she's smart, she's a career woman. The blasphemy!

It shows how delusional many folks are who aren't anywhere near as smart, successful, attractive, and able to pull tail as Musk is.
Conversely, it may show that although a successful businessman, he probably is an utter failure as far as family/children is concerned. Having multiple wives, marrying, divorcing then marrying again the same woman, courting and dating for years a nutcase like Amber Heard, having a trans kid and a child named X Æ A-Xii are clues to that. :rolleyes:

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not really, it just tells you that we shouldn't emulate people from TV.

Having multiple divorces and multiple children from different women is not something a man should aspire to have anyways.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Anyone can be a Monday morning quarterback. The truth is none of us can judge another man without having walked in his shoes as they say.

That goes for anyone truly. There’s obviously a hell of a lot more behind any man’s story, then we will ever know.

It’s easy to judge. He has no effect on me or my life directly or in any substantial way so frankly, I don’t give a turd or care to weigh in.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Obviously you do, otherwise you should've just ignored this thread
You’ve misunderstood my intent. My intent is to say to all those who would criticize a man, despite his accomplishments, (and with insufficient data) are foolhardy.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conversely, it may show that although a successful businessman, he probably is an utter failure as far as family/children is concerned. Having multiple wives, marrying, divorcing then marrying again the same woman, courting and dating for years a nutcase like Amber Heard, having a trans kid and a child named X Æ A-Xii are clues to that. :rolleyes:
Like I said.
It also shows that wealthy men are business savvy but not 'woman savvy' or they wouldn't be taken to the cleaners so often.
His private life is a big mess.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’ve misunderstood my intent. My intent is to say to all those who would criticize a man, despite his accomplishments, (and with insufficient data) are foolhardy.
But ask yourself that question, if you have that kind of money, would be in that bad shape? Would you have a child with a 38 old post wall woman?

We do have the right to criticize, cause what he did doesn't have any type of logic and its just plain $tupid. Elon is good for business, not for relationships, which is fine I guess, but that's just facts.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
But ask yourself that question, if you have that kind of money, would be in that bad shape? Would you have a child with a 38 old post wall woman?

We do have the right to criticize, cause what he did doesn't have any type of logic and its just plain $tupid. Elon is good for business, not for relationships, which is fine I guess, but that's just facts.
Opinions. We're all entitled to our own, no matter what they are.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really, Pierce, the way you are defending Elon Musk's honour is pretty cringe.
We don't criticise his business or accomplishments, we are talking how someone so successful in business can be so clueless with women, and all you have to say is that Elon doesn't need to care about the mess his private life is in because he has enough money to cover the damage he does. Well, hurrah. Doesn't mean he's not a moron when it comes to women and relationships.

Personally, I don't give an airborne copulation about his gold-digger girlfriends, but I kind of feel bad for the kids.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While is true, you're defending something that you wouldn't do, just like @BackInTheGame78 who defended another celebrity I don't remember the post, that got with an older woman. You two are the biggest voices here, so lets not applaud $stupidity, cause if the only arguments of "if he's happy what do you care" or "nobody can judge" or "its my opinion" then nobody will have problems, and if a common guy comes here asking for advice on "what do you think about having a kid with a 38 years old woman" you two would have given a different opinion. So lets stop svcking up to what celebrities do, it makes y'all look really bad. Just my opinion.