Does iPhone get you more chicks than Android? Or does it even matter? Vote here guys!

Which phone gets you more dates and box?

• iPhone

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Android (high-end)

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Doesn't matter

Votes: 31 67.4%

• Total voters

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I've been seeing this on YouTube for a while so I thought I'd ask. Does anyone think you'd get laid more having an iPhone instead of an Android? And by Android I mean high-end. Heard Austin Dunham and F&F say it, though they're both high value.

The floor is yours. Cast your vote and explain why if anything can be explained.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Most people are ignorant, they don’t realize that a high end Android if every bit as expensive as an iPhone, so in their mind they only know it’s not an iPhone like theirs and would often conflate that with them being cheaper.

Therefore they will think you’re cheap, and no amount of explanation is going to change their mind. Certainly do not try to explain to them that technically savvy people also opt for androids because they run Linux you’ll just seem like more of a geek.

NealIRC

Banned
Reaction score
2020 was the year that iPhone users surpassed Android users worldwide, though it depends on country.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White American women with bachelor's degrees or higher living in bigger metro areas do prefer that men have an iPhone over any Android model.

Like anything else, women make rules for betas and break them for alphas/sigmas. With the correct frame, the smartphone model won't matter.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you screen for high interest and present yourself well it won't matter, and if it does they've finished the screening process for you.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
NVM why would she ever see your phone? Are you glued to it all the time?

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my part of the world it is a symbol of status girls can go extreme length just for a guy to get them one so imagine a guy with the latest model. I have an iPhone and iPad pro and I use macbook but i hardly use them or take them iphone and iPad out with me.... unless you are very close to me you won't even know I have such gadgets. I am die hard Galaxy Note fan until Samsung decided to do the unthinkable...

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men who lead with their wallets or that give that impression, are losers.
Recipe to be with a drama queen. It is best not let a woman know how much you earn. Always keep simple life and support family and friends. I have female who will open confess that they want rich tall guys but I am under 5'5 and i am not that rich but i bag them every now then... "Don't pay attention to what a woman say, pay attention to her actions"

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
White American women with bachelor's degrees or higher living in bigger metro areas do prefer that men have an iPhone over any Android model.

Like anything else, women make rules for betas and break them for alphas/sigmas. With the correct frame, the smartphone model won't matter.
I live in Atlanta.
I'm also a 6'2 Tyrone-lite, and own a Lexus that I do my own mods on. And I have an android (Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G).

I've been called dusty for pulling up in the Lexus cuz it wasn't a Benz...according to the girl. Turns out she was meeting a Falcons player and he pulled up in a brand new drop top SL class.

Everything attraction wise boils down to how she views you on the tier list (S through F), your looks, and what she's looking for at the time you talk to her. Drake, Lebron James, and Elon Musk can have Androids and the girl won't care.

NealIRC

Banned
Reaction score
I live in Atlanta.
I'm also a 6'2 Tyrone-lite, and own a Lexus that I do my own mods on. And I have an android (Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G).

I've been called dusty for pulling up in the Lexus cuz it wasn't a Benz...according to the girl. Turns out she was meeting a Falcons player and he pulled up in a brand new drop top SL class.

Everything attraction wise boils down to how she views you on the tier list (S through F), your looks, and what she's looking for at the time you talk to her. Drake, Lebron James, and Elon Musk can have Androids and the girl won't care.
So you just drove up on a girl standing by the sidewalk, and offered her a ride? Cool.