Do women fall in love with you only after having sex?

Don732

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wonder how women mind works. Do they fell in love with men after having sex or sex has nothing to do with that?

I just heard how one guy told me that woman can't fall in love with her without having sex with you first

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, they can like you a lot before you have sex with them, but you only really "own them" after sex, especially if you can lay it down pretty good. The power dynamic shifts big time after sex (because they have given up their most coveted prize). Your d*ck game is of high importance for this reason, that is why working out is of critical importance - it's not just the aesthetics. It's about being able to **** her really good so you can keep her entranced.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the women’s locker room:

Being a good lover cannot be overstated. My first husband is a great example. He is a good lover. I stayed in that marriage far longer than I otherwise would have if not for the really good sex. That’s also why we had 3 kids instead of stopping at 1.

Just saying.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wonder how women mind works. Do they fell in love with men after having sex or sex has nothing to do with that?

I just heard how one guy told me that woman can't fall in love with her without having sex with you first
I can say with certainty, when the d*ck is good, they become hypnotized. This is love as far as they are concerned. To me, it means more sex in the future.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Im not sure about love but If you can give her the best d1ck she´s ever had in her life, she will become addicted to you. You will have sex on demand (which is a good thing if you are a "Pleasure of Sex" guy. If you are a "thrill of Hunt" guy you will get bored of any girl eventually).

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's interesting how "conditional love" this thread is. For example, if you have bad sex and she knows you need to take Viagara/herbals and you have PIED, and can't get it up for her, or even keep it up, then it won't work. There is also the matter of pair bonding. Most women can not pair bond with guys because of their high lay-counts so it's dated info to say that she will fall in love with you. If the best you can hope for is to have great bedroom game that beats some of the many tens/hundreds of guys she has been with then that's very shallow.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's interesting how "conditional love" this thread is. For example, if you have bad sex and she knows you need to take Viagara/herbals and you have PIED, and can't get it up for her, or even keep it up, then it won't work. There is also the matter of pair bonding. Most women can not pair bond with guys because of their high lay-counts so it's dated info to say that she will fall in love with you. If the best you can hope for is to have great bedroom game that beats some of the many tens/hundreds of guys she has been with then that's very shallow.
You're coming from a very pessimistic point of view. Yes, women can become numb to pleasure after having many guys or dildos up their cooches for so long. However, most men are not hooking up with hookers. The women we will get with are on average going to have about five guys at most. Anymore is likely a woman you do not want to be with or will come with enough red flags to keep majority of men from touching her for one reason or another.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're coming from a very pessimistic point of view. Yes, women can become numb to pleasure after having many guys or dildos up their cooches for so long. However, most men are not hooking up with hookers. The women we will get with are on average going to have about five guys at most. Anymore is likely a woman you do not want to be with or will come with enough red flags to keep majority of men from touching her for one reason or another.
Where are you getting your info that women will have 5 guy at most? In the modern social media age anyone you meet from a dating app Tinder has been around with way more than 5 guys. If you are defining a "hooker" as someone who has been with more than 5 guys then virtually all women are "hookers" by that definition if you've met them online. Women also usually under-count to save face while guys over-exagerrate. So if YOU think someone said 5, then its most likely at least 10.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The amount of girls I banged during a ONS is in the low hundreds. I lost count before I could remember. I don't consider myself a Casanova but I know I'm above US average and most of my lays have been overseas since I travel a lot.

I can only imagine the opportunities a beautiful or even an average girl has. Unless a girl lives in a very small town were everybody knows her (and her options are limited), I think they all have such a high notch that I don't even want to think about it. I never asked a girl about her past since she will lie to you. Otherwise you'll be upset.

I do think a girl with a notch count above 5 can fall in love with you. But the same way you feel the novelty waning, she will too. Specially if she sees you sitting in the sofa playing video games or watching TV.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Acknowledging your self-declared inexperience in interacting with women, it's easy to understand why you might feel perplexed.

If you manage to outshine her past lovers, you'll be placed on a pedestal, assuming everything else remains constant. Moreover, it's essential to remember that people's desires evolve over time, indicating that the kind of intimacy she craves can also progress. Everything plays a part, with outstanding physical connection for her being paramount.

You also mentioned unconditional love. It's crucial to understand that, generally speaking, only your parents (provided they're psychologically healthy) will ever offer you this kind of love.

END OF STORY.

Even your own children won't reciprocate unconditional love, it tends to flow in one direction.

Once you comprehend this, life will become significantly more transparent for you.

Nobody is coming to your rescue. You need to save yourself.

P.S. Considering your limited personal experience, it's surprising that you feel qualified to contribute to these debates by making assertions and offering advice. You identify as a self-proclaimed incel and believe you were possessed by demonic forces during an encounter with a sex worker. Honestly, what on earth is going on? I mean, seriously man WTAF?

Last edited:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends how young she is.

Remember men, women are on the clock, their priorities change over time. If she is young, she will fall in love. If she is older, she doesn’t care about love. She will sacrifice the quality of the sex for his resources / money / status.

A woman doesn’t fall in love after the age of 25. Why? Becuase she is losing her leverage by the hour and she knows she has to manipulate the man in other ways.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Additionally you speak of unconditional love.
Not really, I'm talking more about the pair-bonding cat is in the bag mindset that if you are good in bed you have the girl type of deal. Love was referenced in the thread. The quality of that love was being critiqued.

My limited personal experience appears that it was meaningful with me. Have you married a girl? Do you have experience setting up a wedding, inviting the guests, organizing for 200 people, and having sex with your lawfully wedded wife? No, then that's one up on you.
Have you ever visited a prostitute? No again? Again, one up on you. It doesn't matter what my reaction to that was, if you never visited one, then you don't have that experience. I've just referenced two things from my own catalogue of experiences that YOU HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED PERIOD -- and you want to say that I have limited experience?

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are you getting your info that women will have 5 guy at most? In the modern social media age anyone you meet from a dating app Tinder has been around with way more than 5 guys. If you are defining a "hooker" as someone who has been with more than 5 guys then virtually all women are "hookers" by that definition if you've met them online. Women also usually under-count to save face while guys over-exagerrate. So if YOU think someone said 5, then its most likely at least 10.
When I say 5, I mean that most women aren't seeing five men frequently. Hookers juggle men constantly, which is why they are already considered outside the norm. Most women are at most with two or three guys at once. Even in the Sex in the City life, women keep with one man per cycle. They date but just cause they **** a guy once does not mean they are ****ing a lot. In that sense, women can still fall in love.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends how young she is.

Remember men, women are on the clock, their priorities change over time. If she is young, she will fall in love. If she is older, she doesn’t care about love. She will sacrifice the quality of the sex for his resources / money / status.

A woman doesn’t fall in love after the age of 25. Why? Becuase she is losing her leverage by the hour and she knows she has to manipulate the man in other ways.
Women can still fall in love after 25. I banged a girl who was 30 that said she thinks she loves me.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can still fall in love after 25. I banged a girl who was 30 that said she thinks she loves me.
Same thing on my end, my ex-gf and ex-wife were both over 25 years old when I dealt with them and said they loved me after I told them that I loved them.

I learned the hard way from earlier interactions with women to let them know you love them because you'll lose them if you do not say those words at some point. There was a girl I dated in 2007 that I failed to tell her the words that I loved her and backpeddled after listening to retarded dating advice online at the time and lost her. I vowed never to make that same mistake again. Always tell women that you love them and they'll say they love you back.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have experienced both. More often after sex. But have also had women fall for me hard before (or without) sleeping with me.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Not really, I'm talking more about the pair-bonding cat is in the bag mindset that if you are good in bed you have the girl type of deal. Love was referenced in the thread. The quality of that love was being critiqued.

My limited personal experience appears that it was meaningful with me. Have you married a girl? Do you have experience setting up a wedding, inviting the guests, organizing for 200 people, and having sex with your lawfully wedded wife? No, then that's one up on you.
Have you ever visited a prostitute? No again? Again, one up on you. It doesn't matter what my reaction to that was, if you never visited one, then you don't have that experience. I've just referenced two things from my own catalogue of experiences that YOU HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED PERIOD -- and you want to say that I have limited experience?
You kill me yes I’ve been married, yes I have children, and no I’ve never had sex with a pro (that is not an issue for me).

I just am calling out your lack of experience in relationships, and success in general. New users are not familiar with your history which IMO precludes you from giving any useful advice. You have a defeatist attitude which colors all your posts.

NealIRC

Banned
Reaction score
Im not sure about love but If you can give her the best d1ck she´s ever had in her life, she will become addicted to you. You will have sex on demand (which is a good thing if you are a "Pleasure of Sex" guy. If you are a "thrill of Hunt" guy you will get bored of any girl eventually).
Weird, I don't think women ever look at a guy and wonder "how good is his pen--."