Anyone here actually find chubby girls attractive?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think these Tyrones (i.e., the term for "black Chad") have determined that differential of white women to black women is positive enough to dig down low enough for a white woman to accept a black man. As for going the other way, it's probably available to me at the local fried chicken joint where the sisters seem to always be flirting with me. :rolleyes:

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
love them
I don't like girls who look like they have anorexia
but what do you mean by chubby? a few extra pounds is a must. But like 300 pounds?ew ew ew

Reaction score
Not personally, no.

Although I did get a BJ once from a chubby 25 yo, it was, to this day, the best BJ I ever had.

I refused to fcuk her though.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of a shallow question I know but I'm bored and I was wondering ... You see black chads with fat white women all the time. Are they actually attracted to the fat?

Anyone here actually prefer chubby women?
Thin chicks don’t work for me. No Boner factor. I like em a little thick.

I like the big boobs and the big azz.

-Augustus-

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not like it matters but are you black?
Nope, 62 year old white dude.

Back in the 60s and 70s, the women in magazines (there was no internet) were more voluptuous and natural, no cosmetic augmentation or alteration.

Also, the first girls I banged in the 70s had big natural boobs (one was black), and were curvy, so I think those images and experiences influenced my perception of what made a woman sexually attractive.

-Augustus-

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good company but keep it on the low key, other women will disqualify you, "sexy" fat birds usually have armys of friends almost like shes a queen..............................its because her mates find her no threat whatsoever

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of a shallow question I know but I'm bored and I was wondering ... You see black chads with fat white women all the time. Are they actually attracted to the fat?

Hell no!

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
isnt it odd that fat chicks give good BJ?

because thats what they need to go to get any sexual action started

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

As a black guy I can answer this. It is complicated. Us black guys like girls that are slightly chubby. Yes we find slightly chubby girls attractive. Slightly chubby is a lot different than fat. A perfect chubby girl is a singer called Jorja Smith. To me she is a 10/10 perfection.

This is alot different than a black guy dating a fat white girl. In that case that is the best that he can get. He is settling big time. Dating is difficult for black guys. We have the hardest time dating. We get the scraps of the white community and black girls are the most difficult to date. If you see a black guy with a hot girl of ANY race, just know that he definitely has game and a high SMV.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
As a black guy I can answer this. It is complicated. Us black guys like girls that are slightly chubby. Yes we find slightly chubby girls attractive. Slightly chubby is a lot different than fat. A perfect chubby girl is a singer called Jorja Smith. To me she is a 10/10 perfection.

This is alot different than a black guy dating a fat white girl. In that case that is the best that he can get. He is settling big time. Dating is difficult for black guys. We have the hardest time dating. We get the scraps of the white community and black girls are the most difficult to date. If you see a black guy with a hot girl of ANY race, just know that he definitely has game and a high SMV.
That b itch ain't chubby or fat.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not personally, no.

Although I did get a BJ once from a chubby 25 yo, it was, to this day, the best BJ I ever had.

I refused to fcuk her though.
I have to admit that I have had a similar experience. I'm not sure what this gal did, but it was truly incredible. Unfortunately, I think I did fcuk her after. :rolleyes:

Draper

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love slightly chubby women especially if they have big tits.
Don't like land whales though and anorexic chicks leave me cold too.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1577367615425.png
No, I would not want to bang this even if she was an 18yo virgin. This is WAY far down the HB on my scale. I wouldnt even be drawn to her enough to flirt or smile,