"Game" means thinking short when you should be thinking long

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem with this example is that measures of success are subjective. Dude may not be successful in yours eyes, but to the chicks he bangs, he is.

I was at Wendy’s last week. While I was there, I saw this one guy walk in with 7 of his buddies. These dudes you can tell likes to have fun and screw around, they were probably in their mid-late 20s. Construction workers, painters, etc. blue collar jobs. When they sat down to eat, I noticed that they were just enjoying their own company with each other having fun, and when they spoke, they spoke with strength/power. They were decently looking guys, it’s just that their clothes were dirty from their jobs. I can tell that these dudes are naturally masculine. They weren’t olympians but they were not fat or overweight by any means.

Several minutes after them, another dude came in. He had a dress shirt and tie. I’m not bashing him or anything, his choices are his own, but these are my observations. He had a very weak and wimpy voice, couldn’t look you in the eye, sat alone all slouched over, and I can tell that he had more money than those other dudes.

Something that I noticed was that the 7 dudes were a lot happier than the single lonesome man. Their value systems were different from yours/society’s. In their eyes, they were successful. You are judging people based off your own specific standards. You can’t expect people to meet YOUR own goals for yourself.

Grit-Persist

Banned
Reaction score
Problem with this example is that measures of success are subjective. Dude may not be successful in yours eyes, but to the chicks he bangs, he is.

I was at Wendy’s last week. While I was there, I saw this one guy walk in with 7 of his buddies. These dudes you can tell likes to have fun and screw around, they were probably in their mid-late 20s. Construction workers, painters, etc. blue collar jobs. When they sat down to eat, I noticed that they were just enjoying their own company with each other having fun, and when they spoke, they spoke with strength/power. They were decently looking guys, it’s just that their clothes were dirty from their jobs. I can tell that these dudes are naturally masculine. They weren’t olympians but they were not fat or overweight by any means.

Several minutes after them, another dude came in. He had a dress shirt and tie. I’m not bashing him or anything, his choices are his own, but these are my observations. He had a very weak and wimpy voice, couldn’t look you in the eye, sat alone all slouched over, and I can tell that he had more money than those other dudes.

Something that I noticed was that the 7 dudes were a lot happier than the single lonesome man. Their value systems were different from yours/society’s. In their eyes, they were successful. You are judging people based off your own specific standards. You can’t expect people to meet YOUR own goals for yourself.
:rofl:

How does this person know what someone's income is by just looking at what they are wearing? There's a lot of BROKE insurance sales agents, lawyers, and sales reps who wear suits/ties who are burned out from pushing 60 hours a week, but without the money to show for the work they've been putting in due to lack of production/sales.

Plus blue collar guys (factory workers, construction workers, etc.) usually make a point to joke around more in an attempt to help make the time go by faster. Most white collar guys don't have a ROUTINE JOB like the blue collar guys do, which means there's less time for joking around due to the requirement to "hunt" for your next dollar.

Just more B.S. to excuse away the need for guys to get their shyt together.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:rofl:

How does this person know what someone's income is by just looking at what they are wearing? There's a lot of BROKE insurance sales agents, lawyers, and sales reps who wear suits/ties who are burned out from pushing 60 hours a week, but without the money to show for the work they've been putting in due to lack of production/sales.

Plus blue collar guys (factory workers, construction workers, etc.) usually make a point to joke around more in an attempt to help make the time go by faster. Most white collar guys don't have a ROUTINE JOB like the blue collar guys do, which means there's less time for joking around due to the requirement to "hunt" for your next dollar.

Just more B.S. to excuse away the need for guys to get their shyt together.
You are literally the most retarded person ever. White collar jobs are routine. Standard 9-5. Sometimes more, sometimes less. But it’s routine, hence why it’s stable. Blue collar workers work off company contract or whenever hey get he next call to come in, dumbass.

And yeah, I CAN know a person’s income based on what they wear. Some scum**** Tenacity-looking bastard who sags his pants, wears do-rags, and oversized T-shirts probably doesn’t have as much money as the guy who gels his hair while wearing a tuxedo and a Rolex.

Use your damn brain. Humans have a superior one compared to that of other animals. Unless YOU’RE a monkey that is.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I think that just goes to show that the current CROP of folks participating on the forum today are mainly the lazy, anonymous, broke, unattractive dudes who are abusing MGTOW.
Tenacity, I'm glad to know that 85,547 of our 85,548 members are such loosers. Wow, I thought I knew our community but I guess I didn't. Thank you.. I'm assuming you are implying that it's everyone but you, correct?

Grit-Persist

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity, I'm glad to know that 85,547 of our 85,548 members are such loosers. Wow, I thought I knew our community but I guess I didn't. Thank you.. I'm assuming you are implying that it's everyone but you, correct?
SMH. It's such a shame how you Moderators allow a WOMAN on this board to dictate who gets to participate on the board. I'm fully aware that SHE told you to come into this thread and make this comment. She's been blowing you guys up ever since I returned!

logicallefty

Reaction score
SMH. It's such a shame how you Moderators allow a WOMAN on this board to dictate who gets to participate on the board. I'm fully aware that SHE told you to come into this thread and make this comment. She's been blowing you guys up ever since I returned!
No Sir I found this comment on my own on routine patrol. No reports made by her or anyone on you yet, that I know of.

Grit-Persist

Banned
Reaction score
No Sir I found this comment on my own on routine patrol. No reports made by her or anyone on you yet, that I know of.
Well, to address your comment, I was referring to the majority of those who "participate" on the forum today....not everybody who is a signed up member because if they don't "participate", it's difficult to know their stances.

I don't see how my analysis is off. Many members have been proven to NOT be living the lives they claim nor even have their basic shyt together, yet they are constantly on here dishing out theories. That's what Abusing MGTOW is in reference to.

And in relation to that WOMAN, I seriously hope the Moderating Team is no longer allowing women that make no contribution to this website whatsoever, continue to get male members banned. I can't go to a Feminist Discussion Board as a dude and make complaints to said Moderators to get women on there banned. The first thing those Moderators are going to tell me is that this board is not for me and that if I don't like it, I can leave. I'm hoping the Sosuave Moderating Team implements a similar policy.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Well we are sure glad you are back so you can set us all straight. :rolleyes:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

They were "ganged" up. Folks are more confident and secure in the clique.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Why would I get married if unnecessary?

I rejected LTRs with the black women. Great girls but into Eastern Europeans.
How do you know they are QUALITY women then?

Countless posts about the state of the market and your inability to find a worthwhile contender in NYC? Same question applies to you: Short in SMV or in game? If short in SMV, is that why you’re taking a “break”? To increase your SMV to qualify for “quality” contenders?
My SMV is high, but it could always be higher and it WILL BE higher as I continue making more MONEY.

Most women are not LTR material. Its really that simple.

Any more questions?

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Then why aren't you married Guru? Remember, you argued for nearly 30 pages in "The Marriage Debate" about how getting married is an optimal solution if you find a chick who has the traditional mindset to be geared towards it.

So you have the luxury of finding all of these quality LTR women.......why aren't you married then?

I would say it's compatibility issues in terms of what I would need to GIVE UP in order to make the relationships last. Again, many of the women have issues to where being in an LTR with them would NOT make my life better.......at all....it would be another "chore".

I'm confused. You argue for 30 pages that Marriage is optimal if you find a unicorn. You mention that you have unicorns swinging off trees. But you are now saying the marriage isn't necessary? I thought you said in order to keep the unicorn, she would REQUIRE marriage?

I'm just confused lol. You are asking me why I'm not in an LTR/Married but you yourself are saying that marriage isn't required. Am I allowed to feel the same way (that marriage isn't required) OR when I say it, I must only be saying it because I'm full of shyt?
Guru100 is full of sh*t.

He "jerks it" every night.

I just like to wait for him to trip himself up so I can nail him. Its great comedy lol.

LOL.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanna know something? You were the one who was provoking.

Rule #1 about fights: Don’t start a fight you can’t win.

Another good tip to know is that I cannot be blamed when I was antagonized. My first post in this thread was completely civil, no jackass 19 year-old talk like I’ve been doing lol. Just letting you know about the rules sonny.

There are also levels to moderators too. Someone like King of Puss or Skyline can’t just outright ban me or you or anyone, even trolls really (unless spambots I think). The ones who do handle that stuff I believe are guys like Des and Atom Smasher, and they discuss it beforehand in the mod forum too. The only person who can outright ban anyone is Allen, and THAT guy REALLY doesn’t give a **** lol

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They were "ganged" up. Folks are more confident and secure in the clique.
That’s a great point that I actually haven’t thought of before. While I’m sure that it’s at least somewhat true, I still believe that they would be more proud, strong, manly, etc. than the solo guy if they were by themselves though. It’s just an inner thing. I don’t think being alone would make them slouch, look down and avoid eye contact, and talk more quietly or anything like that. Maybe be more serious, but I don’t think they would suddenly have their tail between their legs. Plus, they were older than teens and early twenties. That age range tends to have their confidence and self-esteem levels base more so on peers than on their inner selves. Older folks tend to be more about themselves though. But that’s still something to consider nonetheless....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s a great point that I actually haven’t thought of before. While I’m sure that it’s at least somewhat true, I still believe that they would be more proud, strong, manly, etc. than the solo guy if they were by themselves though. It’s just an inner thing. I don’t think being alone would make them slouch, look down and avoid eye contact, and talk more quietly or anything like that. Maybe be more serious, but I don’t think they would suddenly have their tail between their legs. Plus, they were older than teens and early twenties. That age range tends to have their confidence and self-esteem levels base more so on peers than on their inner selves. Older folks tend to be more about themselves though. But that’s still something to consider nonetheless....
Ganged up. I guarantee they were more agressive and confident than if they were alone. Still this type normally has adversity and has pride. But it was still much more with their group.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why aren't you married Guru? Remember, you argued for nearly 30 pages in "The Marriage Debate" about how getting married is an optimal solution if you find a chick who has the traditional mindset to be geared towards it.

So you have the luxury of finding all of these quality LTR women.......why aren't you married then?
Selective comprehension?

guru1000 said:
If a girl you are LTRing has no need to marry or will stay unmarried, then you definitely continue relations without the marriage contract;

Tenacity said:
I would say it's compatibility issues in terms of what I would need to GIVE UP in order to make the relationships last. Again, many of the women have issues to where being in an LTR with them would NOT make my life better.......at all....it would be another "chore".
Wrong. ALL these women have issues for you as you grab the low-hanging fruit a/k/a bottom-of-the-barrel Laquishas who no high-value man wants. Hence, the onus falls on you as you cannot attract women who are attractive, employed, well-financed, with no kids, with class, manners, respect, and etiquette.

So again, I ask you: Why are you unable to secure the type of women whom you desire: Is your SMV or "game" lacking?
Urbanyst said:
How do you know they are QUALITY women then?
Quality as what Tenacity described is young, a 6-7, single, employed, no finances, and a good attitude. These dime-a-dozen women don't even make it to the first date with me.

Urbanyst said:
My SMV is high, but it could always be higher and it WILL BE higher as I continue making more MONEY.

Most women are not LTR material. Its really that simple.

Any more questions?
Bullcrap, like your SMV.

Can't find an LTR worth her salt, heh? You don't have the goods pal. Hence, your endless threading about money. Take it from me; that is a guy who earned more money last year than you will likely earn in your entire life: Money will not solve your problems in finding a worthwhile LTR.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Wanna know something? You were the one who was provoking.

Rule #1 about fights: Don’t start a fight you can’t win.

Another good tip to know is that I cannot be blamed when I was antagonized. My first post in this thread was completely civil, no jackass 19 year-old talk like I’ve been doing lol. Just letting you know about the rules sonny.

There are also levels to moderators too. Someone like King of Puss or Skyline can’t just outright ban me or you or anyone, even trolls really (unless spambots I think). The ones who do handle that stuff I believe are guys like Des and Atom Smasher, and they discuss it beforehand in the mod forum too. The only person who can outright ban anyone is Allen, and THAT guy REALLY doesn’t give a **** lol
You are pretty much correct on this. All bans must go thru one of the three senior mods, Des, Atom or TVM. But in order to be banned it must be voted on by as many mods as possible, unless it’s a point blank obvious spammer or troll. One thing we consider is how many times has the person been warned, have they been banned before, are they constantly provoking drama, etc. We track every single time we warn someone via a point system. Its like a rap sheet with notes about the crime and its severity. Any mod can call for a vote for a ban on anyone but unless the votes are there it won’t happen. Once a member is banned one time we are much less tolerant on cutting them breaks before banning again if they come back. For people who are new to “getting on our radar” sometimes we debate and discuss banning somebody for weeks. We give them chance after chance after chance probably more often than we should. And yes Allen is the ultimate boss. He can veto anything the mod team does by his one vote although that is super extremely rare. He can also fire mods who get out of line which has happened. He pays the bills so he can do wtf he wants.

So contrary to certain people’s beliefs it really is a fair system, probably more fair then your local court house. I’m a cop and I can tell you that we cut more breaks here then in the real world.

Grit-Persist

Banned
Reaction score
Selective comprehension?
No dude, I should say that about you lol. Because you literally take what I say and only hear what you want to hear. What I've been saying for the longest is the following girl is what I would deem "quality"

- Looks over 7 plus

- No kids

- Finances on par with mine

- No identified personality, attitude, or other compatibility related issues that would make an LTR not a good deal for Tenacity personally

I have not found many girls where I said, "Damn, she's wifey material!" Some girls have gotten close, but with the MASS amount of women I've dated/fvcked since 2010, the girls that I might (and might is a stretchhhhhh) have considered for a longggg term relationship or a marriage or anything like that, are so low I don't think I get to five fingers on one hand.

For example, a plate I was with late last year had everything above but the chick out of the gate was pushing marriage and kids like crazy because she was hitting THE WALL (she was 28). She wasn't interested in Pre-nups NOR having sex with a condom on, she got completely/utterly pissed off everytime I would put a condom on to fvck her. So I would put her as having identified personality/attitude issues and basically looking to trap me out of the gate.

Wrong. ALL these women have issues for you as you grab the low-hanging fruit a/k/a bottom-of-the-barrel Laquishas who no high-value man wants.
Sir listen to me, as I've told you before.....the majority of plates I have are what the black community would consider to be "quality women".

I don't date chicks with a HOOD mentality, I joke about "Tyquesha" lol. Absolute HOOD CHICKS can't stand me Guru, they consider me to be an Uncle Tom, Sambo, Coon, Sell-Out to the White Man :rofl:. The vast majority of black chicks I date (and I majority date black chicks) are considered "bougie" or "she acts like she's white" by the majority of the black community.

Hence, the onus falls on you as you cannot attract women who are attractive, employed, well-financed, with no kids, with class, manners, respect, and etiquette.
You forgot this part:

- No identified personality, attitude, or other compatibility related issues that would make an LTR not a good deal for Tenacity personally

A woman's character and personal GOALS for the relationship are also important. Like the chick I had to break up with from last year, she didn't have any major issues, other than the fact she tried to control me and trap me.

You know what else she said?? So she says she would never marry a dude that made less than her without a Prenup, because she didn't want to be quote, unquote "screwed in the court". But this SAME chick turns around and tells Tenacity he's a selfish A-hole for demanding a Pre-nup seeing as though she makes $50k and I'm well into the 6 figure range. Now tell me Guru.....does that make sense lol??

So again, I ask you: Why are you unable to secure the type of women whom you desire: Is your SMV or "game" lacking?
So maybe we can turn this into another 30 page debate? But when it comes solely to SMV, I think that only applies to the Short Term Dating Market side, the Long Term Dating Market side is a completely different animal that requires not just SMV but other structural conditions that are honestly beyond your control.

I'll give you an extreme example of this. Leonardo Dicaprio has never been married and has not settled down yet. He basically uses his SMV to rotate plates on the Short Term Dating Market. But I doubt anybody on this forum will question his SMV. Leo has stated many times in interviews that he hasn't found the "right woman" to prompt him to settle down with yet. So Guru would take from this that Leo must be full of shyt and only dating low quality chicks, because he hasn't settled down. And Guru's premise would be a faulty one based on a complete lack of evidence and based solely on Guru's faulty assumptions.

Finally, to add to this, as I've told you before.........even finding the PERFECT chick I outlined, the Marriage Contract is still a bad deal so all I would do is "plate her" anyway. I'm not getting married nor making kids. No legal relationships tied to the Family Court, period.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity, black women are fvcking "losers" because they are hot and attractive, dominant, alpha men.

They see you as a meal ticket because you have money and look like a simp. You certainly act and post like a simp on here. You're overly aggressive and attacking members here for being ugly and broke = you're not content with yourself.

Do you know how I know why? The guys who (in my opinion) give the best advice and do well with women here, are not aggressively attacking people in threads, calling people ugly and being egotistical, they don't need to, they walk the walk, who needs to come on here and act like you and Urbanist do? Not many.

Good luck.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to chime in and comment. My opinion, Leonardo di Caprio personifies @Urbanyst 's LMS argument completely.

IMO as a regular dude, he's MAYBE an 8 on a good day, and he's short. IF he were tall he would be an 8, but not much more, and he would drop back to a 7 if he were to continue to be overweight.

But he's decent looking, has money and, most importantly, he has STATUS - so he gets the girls.

If he were a regular guy, and he had the same looks and money, and a decently trim figure, he would need/benefit from game to attract the ladies and would then need a personality to keep them.

Without status he would experience the same struggles as any other.

My opinion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.