When is it creepy to still be hooking up with 18 and 19 year olds?

Malcolm252

Reaction score
I work at a music venue/bar so we have shows that bring in people of all ages, not just people over 21. I've found that this last year I've been attracting a lot of girls that are 18, 19, and 20.. I feel weird about it because I'm 28 but not so weird that I've let it stop me from doing it.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I work at a music venue/bar so we have shows that bring in people of all ages, not just people over 21. I've found that this last year I've been attracting a lot of girls that are 18, 19, and 20.. I feel weird about it because I'm 28 but not so weird that I've let it stop me from doing it.
I would bang. But didnt you notice they are usually shallow as hell?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's never creepy.

It's only "creepy" to mostly older women who are slowly becoming invisible and hate seeing younger girls get all the attention.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you’re in your 20s, you’re fine. Once you get to your mid thirties, then it gets a bit weird to be sleeping with teens but ya know

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you can only attract the ones with severe daddy issues or gold digging tendencies

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing creept about it but they have nothing to offer other than their pvssy...

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We get older but women 18 and over, including college girls, stay the same age; there are always younger women. Don't let societal B.S. ashame you. If people don't like you, screw them.

You do you.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I date women half my age... it's not creepy. Don't let chicks who are about to, or have already, hit the wall, and their white knight social Conservative jack@ss allies, dictate what you do.

Having said that, have fun but don't get into relationships with chicks WAY younger than you, it just causes too much fvcking drama and the juice is not worth the squeeze. You will have trouble with her family, YOUR family, and if you are like me and have teenage daughters, if you have a serious girlfriend in her early 20s or less, you will be subjecting them to serious emotional BS from friends and family.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had no idea that I need anything from women other than this ...
You say you are mature but that response tells the truth.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
When going out with woman I follow this particular set of formula;

1/2 × (your age) + 7 = .........or/and younger.

My reasoning, woman must have an equal or lower EQ then you so that you both can have fun and she being able to respect you.

An example, say u r a 30 yrs old male then your ideal woman should be;

30 X 0.5 + 7 = 22 years old or younger

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My reasoning, woman must have an equal or lower EQ then you so that you both can have fun and she being able to respect you.
Whats an EQ?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say you are mature but that response tells the truth.
How it is immature to say that the only thing I actually need from women is sexual intimacy, and anything that naturally follows (i.e., mothering for my children)?

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you listen to the media it depends on how good looking you are.

Henry Cavill (mid 30s) was dating a 19y/o and the media were all "aww what a cute couple!"

But if you are an unattractive 35 year old with a 19 y/o then its creepy.

Ewan mcgregor is getting heat at the moment because he got rid of his haggard missus for the much better and younger mary elizabeth-winstead. Usually itd be fine but the old hag is playing the victim so the journos are ****ting on Ewan. Doubt he cares.

A

AJ84

If you listen to the media it depends on how good looking you are.

Henry Cavill (mid 30s) was dating a 19y/o and the media were all "aww what a cute couple!"

But if you are an unattractive 35 year old with a 19 y/o then its creepy.

Ewan mcgregor is getting heat at the moment because he got rid of his haggard missus for the much better and younger mary elizabeth-winstead. Usually itd be fine but the old hag is playing the victim so the journos are ****ting on Ewan. Doubt he cares.
We don't really know happened in their marriage. The media is making it look like he dumped a good wife and mother of his children to chase some younger girl because that is what will upset people and sell news but they could of had issues before who knows.

What we do know is that his ex wife will be very ok financially and in about a year we will see her hit the beach with a new face, body and guy.

He's a great actor regardless.

HoneyHitter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it that we never hear about "creepy" middle aged women?