Need your help more than ever guys

Hermit

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really drunk right now and I don't give a **** but I need help.

Was out on a night out with friends from work and my ex was the was there. She was dancing and all over a guy I work with he's married and 40 odd but I feel like I want to smash his face in! It was a case of get arrested or go home so I went home!

I don't know why it bothers me so much it's been over a year since me and my ex broke up it I felt like a ****ing **** tonight.

She ignored me all night and all over some guy that I work with and I'm supposed to be OK with that I just because I've taken this red pil!

I know he's never ever going to have what I had with her because I'm the price but why does this **** bother me i thought I was totally over her and her bull ****!

I honestly don't think want her anymore, my princess is in another castle and I truly believe that but why has this got too me so much!

I seeing other people and have been for a while and never been happier but this has ****ed me up more than I ever thought it would.

Guys any words of wisdom?

Sorry if this makes no sense if had more than 15 beers tonight

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long were you both together?

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First thing is first.

You need to calm down. Go for a walk. Listen to some music. Here is a good song that will calm you down.

Just put some headphones in and breathe. The last thing you want to do is something irrational and potentially dangerous to your character.

A lot of this anger is from the alcohol. Trust me. So the main thing to do right now is just calm down and get over being drunk and do not do anything stupid. Tomorrow, you will be in your right mind and feel better about this.

Hermit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys sorry about that was drunk and angry!

We was together about a year or so!

Worst part is she text me this morning asking if I had this guy's number?

She's hasn't text me in 9 months!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was dancing and all over a guy I work with he's married and 40 odd but I feel like I want to smash his face in! It was a case of get arrested or go home so I went home!
You did the right thing. Taking yourself out of that situation shows that you've got a good amount of self-control. It sounds like he wasn't to blame for the situation. Sounds more like your slvtty ex was to blame.

Worst part is she text me this morning asking if I had this guy's number?

She's hasn't text me in 9 months!
I'd call her a wh0re and tell her to fvck off because he's married.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short : harem instincts. You have really moved beyond her, i believe you, but the harem instincts never dissappear . Ignore and block her. Good job on walking out bro.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sending her the number... Gonna hurt a little but it's BRILLIANT !

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't the fact that she is all over some married guy show you how lucky you are to be free of her?
Seconded. She's your ex, you have no claim or control over her. The sooner you accept this, the better.

Hermit

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said I did have a claim or control over her, I wouldn't want that anyway! I don't want nothing to do with the wh0re tbh.

It was a situation that I found myself in that I didn't like! I'm not a good drunk, I get way to angry but lately I've been getting better until last night. That just got to me that's all.

I just ignored her text from this morning, as I said I want nothing to do with her.

Thanks again for the help guys

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't the fact that she is all over some married guy show you how lucky you are to be free of her?

Ignore. Block her number. She is poison to your mind and your self-esteem. Look how easily she can make you jealous and lose control.
This^^^^^^^^

You are free of A PARASITE. You did well to hold it together when you saw her. She tried to emasculate you more by asking for his number. I think I would just ignore her and block her number.

Hermit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply don't reply.

When you see her don't acknowledge her presence, if she says "hi" ignore her.

Some here say "that shows you are butthurt"

I say it shows you are above her.
I really don't want her to know I'm hurt by this because she's the type of person that would get a kick from it.

Just don't understand why she would go to all that effort and even texting me at 3 AM asking for his number!

I've always been an emotional guy and she knows it, it's something that I've been working on since finding this site.

If I take out all the emotional out of the situation, do you what it tells me.... That she must me desperate that this guy was the best she could do Friday night. He's in his late forties, 6 kids and he earns the same money as me. He works in the same department as me and I would class him as a low quality man.

I'm not even 30 yet got my own place, and doing really well in my life after we broke up and everyone who knows me has seen a massive change in me. I also gather that she has also seen this change in me.

She must know that I wouldn't go there again, so the only thing I can think off is that she's trying punish me by making me jealous but who knows what goes on in the mind of a woman!

jebach123

Don Juan
Reaction score
ITS A **** TEST PASS THIS THEN FVCK HER TO THE TEARS AND THEN DUMP HER HOT ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Hermit

Don Juan
Reaction score
ITS A **** TEST PASS THIS THEN FVCK HER TO THE TEARS AND THEN DUMP HER HOT ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
How was this a shvt test pass? In my mind I fvcking lost by walking away! if I stayed and not gave a fvck to me was the only way to pass that one ....

I told her that I still care by walking away, if I didn't walk away would have she text me after to rube it in.... Don't think so somehow

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delete her text and block her.

You're angry because you don't have options of your own.

When you're fvcking or hanging out with other women or just having a good time with friends, it makes it easy to forget about an ex.

jebach123

Don Juan
Reaction score
How was this a shvt test pass? In my mind I fvcking lost by walking away! if I stayed and not gave a fvck to me was the only way to pass that one ....

I told her that I still care by walking away, if I didn't walk away would have she text me after to rube it in.... Don't think so somehow
you have to accept that you will let some girls just go away and thats it, read the bible
she was testing to see if you are going to go oneitis on her again what you did but dont let her know, just ignore that ***** you are more worth than her focus on yourself she will find other idiots to make fun of

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make money. Women are boring after the several fvckings of just one. Entertain yourself through what you like to do most (me, it's shooting or archery or biking (and windsurfing when I can - don't live near the ocean) and most of all, reading a good book). Women want to cuddle after a fvck. They know that you know that your desire went out from you the moment your last drop of cvm ejected from your c0ck. That's why they want to get closer to you after you fvck them. I guess it's possible they see that that is the REAL test of whether you really care about them or not. Very hard to be genuinely interested in them after you cvm. Hard to not show that you no longer want them, at least for another hour or so. You are after her EGGS, plain n' simple. That is your drive to want to be with her. Even if a woman is BARREN and you know it, your balls will tell your penis to go after a body that your mind tells you is not capable of making another life. It doesn't necessarily lessen your desire to fvck her. Imagine if you could fvck as many different women as you wanted. Imagine if you were a king with a harem of concubines. You would get kinda sick of that after a while too. You have to regroup and recover and not masturbate to keep your manliness going until the next po0n as5 up face down that you go into next. And then again and again and again. A woman cannot give you ANY kind of intelligence or GAIN that you can't acquire on your own. She's just There. She's The Helper.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not getting photos of the two and sending them to his wife was your 2nd mistake