Out of the blue text

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got LJBF'd 2 months ago by this girl that I only banged once ..
This is what she sent 2 months ago -
''Hey Fireballs, thought I should let you know that as much as I've enjoyed getting to know you, some of the girls told me your ex is (name), who is someone I actually work with and I didn't think it was appropriate to keep seeing you. Sorry - and I really did enjoy getting to know you! Was alot of fun :)''

In response to her text I sent her the birthday cat emoji you may have seen on Heartiste -

Then nothing since then until today when I get this from her 2 months later -

"Hey, how's it going? I have to ask...what did the cat mean?''

Is she just bored? Is her hamster still spinning? Is she reaching out because she's dtf?

Anyway .. might just say to her that I'll tell her what it meant over a drink and try to bang her again..

Thoughts?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"isn't it obvious... (wait for response)... you are a curious kitty"

she wants you NOW, likely not in 3 days however...

ask her out once, if she does not respond positively, go NC

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it seems most of the time when girls reach out to you out of nowhere, they are dtf and need you to rationalize it for them .. Anyway I've replied and asked her for a drink tomorrow night .. will see what happens ..

Hermit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I've banged 3 girls from my office and they all knew each other also about me sleeping around the office.

They didn't care so why should she? Seems like she may have a bf or something else on the side in my opinion.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience when you get some out of the blue contact from an ex it means that something when sideways with the dude she is currently fvcking.

You could bang her if you want, just try to make a date. If she won't go out with you, then just tell her it was great hearing from her and when she's free just let you know. If she won;t go out, then she is only using you for an ego stroke.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience when you get some out of the blue contact from an ex it means that something when sideways with the dude she is currently fvcking.

You could bang her if you want, just try to make a date. If she won't go out with you, then just tell her it was great hearing from her and when she's free just let you know. If she won;t go out, then she is only using you for an ego stroke.
Picking her up tomorrow evening and heading for a drink on the beach, should be in the bag.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time I decided to entertain these game players/time wasters it ended up either not going anywhere or crashing shortly after take off. It might or it might not work, I've had it go both ways. But I finally said to myself, why entertain flakey females? I'm not that hard up. I only want to deposit into the bank accounts of girls I feel are a sure bet.
IF you had 2 other girls right now would you even have cared enough to post about this? I bet not!

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time I decided to entertain these game players/time wasters it ended up either not going anywhere or crashing shortly after take off. It might or it might not work, I've had it go both ways. But I finally said to myself, why entertain flakey females? I'm not that hard up. I only want to deposit into the bank accounts of girls I feel are a sure bet.
IF you had 2 other girls right now would you even have cared enough to post about this? I bet not!
Yep... you have to let her know up front if she's in or out. Stay focused on what you want, if you want to bang her.... get her on a date and try to make it happen, if she won't go out or resists your attempts to escalate, then move on. NEVER waste time on a woman that is not willing to work with you.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have already nexted this girl like you should have, just reply with "sorry don't recognize the number, who is this?"

Remember, she ljbf you because she "worked" with someone you dated. Aka she blew it. Her chance with you left when that ship sailed. Once chance per lifetime with a chick. When they blow it, they are out. This one blew it. I would just say "who is this?"

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Got LJBF'd 2 months ago by this girl that I only banged once ..
This is what she sent 2 months ago -
''Hey Fireballs, thought I should let you know that as much as I've enjoyed getting to know you, some of the girls told me your ex is (name), who is someone I actually work with and I didn't think it was appropriate to keep seeing you. Sorry - and I really did enjoy getting to know you! Was alot of fun :)''

In response to her text I sent her the birthday cat emoji you may have seen on Heartiste -

Then nothing since then until today when I get this from her 2 months later -

"Hey, how's it going? I have to ask...what did the cat mean?''

Is she just bored? Is her hamster still spinning? Is she reaching out because she's dtf?

Anyway .. might just say to her that I'll tell her what it meant over a drink and try to bang her again..

Thoughts?
I agree with dude99.

Wouldn't have sent the cat AFTER she told you to go to hell. 2 months later would text her back 'who is this?'

Bro she told you to go to hell. Then 2 months later at the snap of her fingers she changes her mind because the 6'1 movie actor told her to go hell so she needs comfort and validation. You jump right back in because you need sex. I guess she respects you for being able to give her sex but deep down she is laughing a bit.

Don't give up your dignity because they have lady parts.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not just bang her? Minimal effort, without taking her seriously...

Reptar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would only try to pursue her again if I was emotionally detached. If you're still invested or could possibly get needy again, then don't go down that rabbit hole.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to the beach, watched the sunset.. had a few drinks, then she invited me back to hers and I got the lay ..

She explained to me (without me bringing it up) why she Ljbf me and why she texted me after 2 months .. If anyone wants to hear it I'll post it but it's probably just bull**** anyway ..

Anyway I got what I wanted and she wants to do it again so hopefully I'll be able to turn her into a fb

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to the beach, watched the sunset.. had a few drinks, then she invited me back to hers and I got the lay ..

She explained to me (without me bringing it up) why she Ljbf me and why she texted me after 2 months .. If anyone wants to hear it I'll post it but it's probably just bull**** anyway ..

Anyway I got what I wanted and she wants to do it again so hopefully I'll be able to turn her into a fb
I'm curious, why was her "reason'?"

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious, why was her "reason'?"
She said there was a lot of **** fighting drama going on in the small town medical social circle at the time which involved my ex and she didn't want to add to it ..

Then she said that she was talking about me to one of her med friends the other day and she told her friend the reason why she stopped seeing me and her friend told her it was a stupid reason and that she should do what she wants to do .. so then she texted me.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that was short lived - banged her Thursday then she initiated Fri (but I was busy) then she initiated again Saturday so banged her again but has been radio silence since .. Nothing from me or her and my gut is telling me it's done and I've decided I'm not going to reach out.. anyway at least I got a couple more good lays out of her .. she had a banging body