Girlfriend finding out about other plates.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm curious... What do you tell your gf when she brings up the topic of marriage? I've been trying to figure out whether to be honest about not wanting it, or to bull5hit them and let them think that I might marry one day.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao @ all the guys crying and shaming him cause he "Wasn't being honest."

A REAL man doesn't cheatl

Lmao, where's the book on being a "REAL MAN"

There are no right and wrong. Moral code is decided by the individual. And regarding women sometimes I lie to them to get what I want. Just as they would lie to us to try and manipulate.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm curious... What do you tell your gf when she brings up the topic of marriage? I've been trying to figure out whether to be honest about not wanting it, or to bull5hit them and let them think that I might marry one day.
I might say, 'I value the relationship, not the piece of paper and legalities'. If she goes, realize she was never that into you, and consider yourself fortunate to know this sooner than later. Next.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a lot has occurred since i posted this thread.

A) The milf found out i had a girlfriend and was overwhelmed by her distorted, emotional senses. She dug around and found the information by herself. She was furious and threatened to tell my girlfriend about everything.
B) I decided to take a calculated risk and tell my girlfriend the truth, while telling her i would change and really show my feelings for her.
C) My girlfriend forgave me and took me back. I have since gone into "hibernation" with her. She thinks we are exclusive now, but i am using this sedated period to establish intel on two other women i have my eye upon. My girlfriend has not figured out that i do not engage in any activity or make any decision by chance.
D) The milf knows i'm a cheater, called me the "worst kind of the male race" & said that she'd warn every woman about me. The irony..... And... She still wants to see me. Fvck them right and you'll always get a free pass. I still haven't lost sight of my plan to do a threesome with one of her girlfriends.
E) This whole experience has only enhanced my skills & built up the folklore of my success. Since i met both of them at the gym, the whole affair has only boosted my standing. One of the trainers told me the following, "this only benefits you and at the end of the day, women will be left wondering how you bagged both of them and the reason they are fighting over you."

I didn't think i'd emerge victorious out of this, but even when i underestimate myself, i always show myself that i possess the dexterity to come out unscathed & bathed in glory like Hannibal during the Punic Wars.
What's with all the hate that Ronaldo always get? I think I share values with a lot of guys here, and lying is off limits. But Ronaldo is a free man, with a strong personality and he can and should create hiw own moral code; if he decides sto share a more traditional morality great, but if he wants to see how long he can get by a fully egoistical code of ethics I say great too. And he's getting good at it.
We all should follow our own path, even more if we consider how our traditional morality is healthy for a traditional society that does not exists anymore. So guys, never forget that we're using it because we want, but it is not the CORRECT ONE, it is not the OPTIMAL ONE, and sure as hell is not the ONLY ONE.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job OP, i don't understand why you're being hated on
Jealousy most likely.

I see no major issues with OP's behaviour.

No good quality women is going to tolerate being a plate if she's 100% certain she is one of many. Bible belt hit the nail on the head.

Good on the OP. Your posts have the added beneift of being funny too.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been with my girlfriend almost 3 years now.

She knew my thoughts on marriage within the first 6 months. Not going to happen. She's ok with it.

Best to be upfront.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do the latter. All war is based on deception.

If you know your enemy and you know yourself, you need not fear the result of one hundred battles.

I'd be honest only when her time and her purpose are fulfilled. You wouldn't sell a stock if it's reaping you earnings.

She can believe pigs fly. Who am I to crush her hopes of reaching the empyrean?

Lmao @ all the guys crying and shaming him cause he "Wasn't being honest."

A REAL man doesn't cheatl

Lmao, where's the book on being a "REAL MAN"

There are no right and wrong. Moral code is decided by the individual. And regarding women sometimes I lie to them to get what I want. Just as they would lie to us to try and manipulate.
If you don't kill my king, don't expect me to reciprocate your direct or indirect gesture.

Be killed or get killed.

Women will manipulate to get what they want. It may be money, status or power. The guy who ends up dead on the ground is the one who was the slowest to pull the trigger.

Polonius:
This above all: to thine own self be true,
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man.
Farewell, my blessing season this in thee!

Shakespeare
Hamlet Act 1, scene 3, 78–82
I'm glad you quoted Hamlet. Such an exquisite example of artistry.

I'll return the favor and quote Hamlet again.

You should not have believed me, for virtue cannot so inoculate our old stock but we shall relish of it. I loved you not.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's with all the hate that Ronaldo always get? I think I share values with a lot of guys here, and lying is off limits. But Ronaldo is a free man, with a strong personality and he can and should create hiw own moral code; if he decides sto share a more traditional morality great, but if he wants to see how long he can get by a fully egoistical code of ethics I say great too. And he's getting good at it.
We all should follow our own path, even more if we consider how our traditional morality is healthy for a traditional society that does not exists anymore. So guys, never forget that we're using it because we want, but it is not the CORRECT ONE, it is not the OPTIMAL ONE, and sure as hell is not the ONLY ONE.
How can we be a force for good if we sanction immorality? what gives us the right to criticize other people then? With this attitude, we will become both hypocritical and scum. No one should advice him on how to better corrupt this forum. If you want that kind of advice you can go somewhere else. Being red pill does not excuse being immoral (eye-for-an-eye aside, which is a concept I support).

Last edited:

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can we be a force for good if we sanction immorality? what gives us the right to criticize other people then? With this attitude, we will become both hypocritical and scum. No one should advice him on how to better corrupt this forum. If you want that kind of advice you can go somewhere else. Being red pill does not excuse being immoral (eye-for-an-eye aside, which is a concept I support).
I will fight for what our civilization was, but I am aware that it will be in vain. Only after our society is fully destroyed it will be possible to build something similar to what it was. I think that in the current state of fairs is understandable that some people does not want to fight anymore and prefer to enjoy what this sick world of us has to offer. Now, I won't preach this outside this forum, and I preach traditionality when I'm confronted with controversial topics, but I want to be fully sincere with this forum. I don't believe in "our cause", I really don't, I fully believe that this all have to collapse, but this does not mean that I will stop fighting for it.
I understand that in other places like the christian manosphere, or the trad red-pill blogs it would not be good to even discuss how we can cheat and get away with it, but as far as I see, and while
I truly believe that cheating (be it a man cheating or a woman= is awful, and that it perpetuates and encourages the women that cheat, further fukin our society up, this forum is neutral on morality topics.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is morality? It is a very subjective concept.

Are you familiar with the concept of hedonistic utilitarianism? Consequentialism has its own diverse spectrum.

I'm corrupting this forum? Please! You give me too much credit. I'm merely illustrating my school of thought and if i can help or advice anyone, i will think my purpose here is well served.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will fight for what our civilization was, but I am aware that it will be in vain. Only after our society is fully destroyed it will be possible to build something similar to what it was. I think that in the current state of fairs is understandable that some people does not want to fight anymore and prefer to enjoy what this sick world of us has to offer. Now, I won't preach this outside this forum, and I preach traditionality when I'm confronted with controversial topics, but I want to be fully sincere with this forum. I don't believe in "our cause", I really don't, I fully believe that this all have to collapse, but this does not mean that I will stop fighting for it.
I understand that in other places like the christian manosphere, or the trad red-pill blogs it would not be good to even discuss how we can cheat and get away with it, but as far as I see, and while
I truly believe that cheating (be it a man cheating or a woman= is awful, and that it perpetuates and encourages the women that cheat, further fukin our society up, this forum is neutral on morality topics.
I don't believe things will get better either. I think the fight is already lost. I don't have a problem with the cheating itself, he's free to do whatever he wants. The thing is that the red pill is founded on condemnation for things considered to be immoral, right? or else we would merely be trying to one-up women and outdo them in causing harm, not condemning them for it. So how can you have a good character and go against that? you can't. And so this rhetoric is merely a pretext for being immoral.

The options are:

1) Admit to weakness of character and support it anyway
2) Support it while enacting doublethink in one's own mind to prevent cognitive dissonance
3) Don't support it

I will pick option 3 by both my own motivation and what I've learned from & come to see as part of the purpose of this forum.

@Ronaldo, yes morality is a subjective concept, and supporting immorality goes against mine ;)

Last edited:

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red-pill knowledge is neutral on morality topics. Realizing the hypergamic nature of women is not judging it, although a lot of people does; realizing that men are disposable is not judging it, although we as men don't like it. We realize how the world works, and then we take a stance about it. The ones that want to be happy and that want other to be happy, will adopt a traditional morality, because the type of society sustained by it gives the most happiness to all men (both alpha and beta) and to women. But the ones that only care about themselves will adopt a narcisistic approach (dark-triadish).

Serenity

Reaction score
Jealousy most likely.
No. I don't mind what he's doing, it's how he's doing it that's the issue. What I respond negatively to is the abuse of trust, without trust society will spiral into chaos. What OP is creating here is chaos waiting to unfold, with the deceit in war sh!t and all that. He thrives in chaos at the expense of others, us included. If he's a king he's an extremely selfish and irresponsible one, such kings are overthrown by the masses. Nobody can fight against the majority, if they think they can their arrogance will be the end of them.

So to you king Ronaldo VII. You want war you get war, but who will fight by your side if nobody trust you because of your deceit? How will the king fight the hoardes alone?

You're just a coward, you hold no power and your lies will only take you so far. You're fine right now, but your future doesn't look bright.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red-pill knowledge is neutral on morality topics. Realizing the hypergamic nature of women is not judging it, although a lot of people does; realizing that men are disposable is not judging it, although we as men don't like it. We realize how the world works, and then we take a stance about it. The ones that want to be happy and that want other to be happy, will adopt a traditional morality, because the type of society sustained by it gives the most happiness to all men (both alpha and beta) and to women. But the ones that only care about themselves will adopt a narcisistic approach (dark-triadish).
That's right. So why would a community formed around the first concept support the second one? that's what my question is. You can by the way tell that this forum is part of the first (unless everyone is being dishonest) because guys here when they have a problem don't phrase it like "wife one-upped my cheating, next time I'm going to win", "how can I make others' lives worse for my own benefit?" or "getting your girlfriend to agree to help you rob people".

Now someone might ask "but Attack Formation, how can we support plate theory then?". My answer would depend on circumstance. It could be that when you are spinning plates you are not exclusive which means you need no justification, it could be that the woman herself is doing it and/or doesn't mind, it could be that with the help of your solid game you know that by not committing you and the woman both benefit and avoid future problems.

Last edited:

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's right. So why would a community formed around the first concept support the second one? that's what my question is. You can by the way tell that this forum is part of the first (unless everyone is being dishonest) because guys here when they have a problem don't phrase it like "wife one-upped my cheating, next time I'm going to win", "how can I make others' lives worse for my own benefit?" or "getting your girlfriend to agree to help you rob people".
I understand what you are saying, but I don't think that all the people here is traditionalist. You have doms, you have Ronaldo, you have guys that have open relationship with LTR, etc. The majority is tradish, yes, but I don't think SoSuave has a defined political/moral position. Now, I would be more than happy to be part of a focused community that would try to make effective changes in our society, but I don't think that SoSuave is that way.
Also, I loled at "how can I make others' lives worse for my own benefit?"

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So youre cheating and surprised at all the drama? This is why you DONT commit if you want to date multiple women. I have a couple plates now myself, but they now Im NOT their boyfriend...they know its CASUAL...and we dont pry much into one another's personal life.

Its much better to date around casually, without all the drama and sneaking around that comes with being a cheater.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand what you are saying, but I don't think that all the people here is traditionalist. You have doms, you have Ronaldo, you have guys that have open relationship with LTR, etc. The majority is tradish, yes, but I don't think SoSuave has a defined political/moral position. Now, I would be more than happy to be part of a focused community that would try to make effective changes in our society, but I don't think that SoSuave is that way.
Also, I loled at "how can I make others' lives worse for my own benefit?"
Just FYI I don't believe focused change in society is possible either at this stage, only eventual catastrophe beyond any of our control will result in change, I try to maintain good character not to change others (or even for them) but because of personal aspiration, to be the best I can be. SoSuave may or may not be that way but I'll promote it being so regardlessly. Glad to have amused you with that... haha ;)

Last edited:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I simply tell the truth.

"I don't know for sure if marriage will be for me one day. I've lived and learned a lot, and I need to be absolutely sure about a woman before making such a commitment. And that sort of commitment takes time to reach".

Either they accept that or they can bail. Im my own man, and wouldnt be scared of a chick bailing. If she's inclined to leave because I take marriage seriously, then I'm better off. Who needs that kinda pressure to settle down?

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. I don't mind what he's doing, it's how he's doing it that's the issue. What I respond negatively to is the abuse of trust, without trust society will spiral into chaos. What OP is creating here is chaos waiting to unfold, with the deceit in war sh!t and all that. He thrives in chaos at the expense of others, us included. If he's a king he's an extremely selfish and irresponsible one, such kings are overthrown by the masses. Nobody can fight against the majority, if they think they can their arrogance will be the end of them.

Anarchy is the best way to strike deep inside the heart of the opposition. However, it really isn't anarchy but an elaborated illusion where one party has always held control and another party, who thought they had some control but really never had any.

Nobody can fight against the majority, indeed. What if there isn't a majority? What if there is only one king under God? There is no opposition but a horde of puritans whimpering about life not being fair for them.

So to you king Ronaldo VII. You want war you get war, but who will fight by your side if nobody trust you because of your deceit? How will the king fight the hoardes alone?

You only reveal your hand when you are sure you'll win. Women want to be deceived. The milf loved the experience. She loved being seduced, charmed and subsequently fvcked. She adored the magic trick, but was left longing to know how it was conceived. That type of thing gets their panties wet.

You're just a coward, you hold no power and your lies will only take you so far. You're fine right now, but your future doesn't look bright.
Isn't this what SoSuave is? Exactly what i am accomplishing? Am i a coward or a meticulous strategist?

If i don't hold power, how is it possible to lull women to forgive cheating? It says less about them and more about my weaponry.

Lies? Is it a lie to sacrifice a rook to kill the queen? The opponent thought i was aiming to kill his pawn, but simply masqueraded my move to conceal its ulterior motives.

Don't wish it was easy. Wish you were better.

So youre cheating and surprised at all the drama? This is why you DONT commit if you want to date multiple women. I have a couple plates now myself, but they now Im NOT their boyfriend...they know its CASUAL...and we dont pry much into one another's personal life.

Its much better to date around casually, without all the drama and sneaking around that comes with being a cheater.
Jaylan,

I'm not surprised at the cheating and the drama. I am merely using hindsight to process everything.

We live in different societies. The United States is liberal in that sense, while i live in a conservative society where finding a mate before 30 is a must. Women want a boyfriend and the exclusive tag along with it. I tried your method and it did not yield to me the results i desired.

I think of myself as their savior. You know how women want a man who will seduced them, charm them and then handle them? They crave the carnality just as much as i do, but we differ in the sense where i am a rational being and they are an emotional being. I give them what they long for, but i do not insert my emotions into something as banal as a "bond/connection" with a woman. I separate both as they are completely different things.