Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help!!! Pook,Rob Jordon..

Bosshogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gonna *try* to keep this short...

3 months ago..I finally met a girl worthwhile...started hanging out and having fun...nothing too serious...played my cards right by not calling, and talking to different girls and letting her chase me...it worked

we spent alot of time together during the holidays but I never really made a move and I think it drove her nuts...So we spent New years Eve together and really hit it off...what I mean by that is that this girl had very LITTLE experience and was very reserved and what *happened* was the last thing I expected...

I knew I liked her the next day when I didnt want to kick her out
(I`m an ass..I know)...

BUT, where I think I messed up is that a few days later I tell her I want to take things slow...so we`ve hung out twice since then and NO physical contact whatsoever...so of course I started analyzing and called her this week and text her and she didnt respond...has she already forgotten about that night?

I mean you read to be persistant BUT at the same time to be patient??? that worked at first and I got the girl so to speak but now what???

I might of played too hard to get and screwed up my chances...this girl use to want to hang out everyday and I ignored her...I`m a mess..

any thoughts would be appreciated

Thanks Guys

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh boy...

I'm probably a total n00b, but i have this vision that no girl you have to 'play' to get her to like you is worthwhile. No offence, who wants to babysit a woman for the rest of his life really?!

Sounds like you got a case of the oneitis to me.