Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yuppie Dallas Woman Has Major Temper Tantrum on American Airlines Flight Before Take Off; Causes Scene and Delays Everyone's Flight

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And she's trying to extend her 15 minutes of fame now! She's 39 too so her 40th birthday is coming up soon.

I get the sense she's high mileage from that podcast clip (nails, lots of rings, gestures), not to mention that she must've been on drugs to have that reaction on the plane. Bottom line, she's been around the block.

She's hot and basically my age, but I can't imagine going on a date with her, trying to seduce her and make out ... I just find it gross, it would be like trying to make out with a man. I guess that's what age and high mileage does to a woman, in my view at least. I would have no issues to just fvck her doggy though. :D

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.....Needs constant attention, had a lot of dihk, cray-cray. No doubt. I'd love to hear her ex boyfriends' stories. Haha, they will all be the same.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the sense she's high mileage from that podcast clip (nails, lots of rings, gestures), not to mention that she must've been on drugs to have that reaction on the plane. Bottom line, she's been around the block.
.....Needs constant attention, had a lot of dihk, cray-cray. No doubt. I'd love to hear her ex boyfriends' stories. Haha, they will all be the same.
I like how you two had the same reaction to her.

She's hot and basically my age, but I can't imagine going on a date with her, trying to seduce her and make out ... I just find it gross, it would be like trying to make out with a man. I guess that's what age and high mileage does to a woman, in my view at least. I would have no issues to just fvck her doggy though. :D
Since she lives in Dallas, I could conceivably see her somewhere in Dallas but it would be quite improbable for that to happen.

We don't run in the same circles in Dallas. I think we would be most likely to see each other in Northpark Center (see below), a higher end mall in Dallas and a place I've done approach sessions. It's still far fetched I would see her at Northpark, but it's the most realistic scenario.

I would approach her and see where the conversation went. If it was a good conversation, I would ask her out.

She has a nice physique. I think sex with her would be good.

The more probable situation is that an approach on her would go nowhere and I wouldn't ask her out due to a not so exciting conversation.