Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You're 18 again do you sleep with the high school s*** the cougar the m*** or wait for college?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a '80s baby I had a overcrowded high school with a lot of cute girls some more slutty than others. If you had to do it over again would you lose your virginity to the high school s*** your neighborhood m*** cougar or just wait till you join the military or college.?

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
"You're 18 again do you sleep with the high school s*** the cougar the m*** or wait for college?"

Personally, I'd go for the school s-ut or a cougar, before getting desperate enough to spread my cheeks wider than The Caspian Sea for another male in the locker room. No negative judgement if Option 3 is what brings you satisfaction

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made sure to give it up to a classy girl and then I gave zero ****s from there on

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The year you turn 18 is also the same year you graduate from high school.
Girls at that age give it up real easy.
You shouldn't waste any time that year and flirt/kino with every attractive girl you like and get their number.

I would do that if I was 18 again so I could look forward to a wet hot summer.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm virgin at 36. However, I think the question is if you were 17 again, then yes, would love to see a 17/16 girl naked in person.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have tapped still-attractive cougars like crazy. There is no need to go through with all the BS with coeds. :rolleyes:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a '80s baby I had a overcrowded high school with a lot of cute girls some more slutty than others. If you had to do it over again would you lose your virginity to the high school s*** your neighborhood m*** cougar or just wait till you join the military or college.?
I had an all-male high-school with ... :mad:

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I was reminded of this thread, after stumbling across this story
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...-of-junko-furuta/id1517954480?i=1000478421558 the other day

HS in The US is remarkably dull, by comparison :eek::oops:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm virgin at 36. However, I think the question is if you were 17 again, then yes, would love to see a 17/16 girl naked in person.
That's really sad bro.

Therw are women roaming this earth trying to get 365 notches a year " just because ". If you're not withholding due to religious beliefs I don't know what you are doing.

At this point I would've got my d1ck wet either way..

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's really sad bro.

Therw are women roaming this earth trying to get 365 notches a year " just because ". If you're not withholding due to religious beliefs I don't know what you are doing.

At this point I would've got my d1ck wet either way..
Talking to women in which they say "the minimum required." And walking around shirtless. And for the last 2 years, in colder weather wearing a multi-colored jacket: red, blue, and purple (aka peacocking).

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Talking to women in which they say "the minimum required." And walking around shirtless. And for the last 2 years, in colder weather wearing a multi-colored jacket: red, blue, and purple (aka peacocking).
Previously, you've admitted to attending Chicago's Gay Pride Parade each year + The After-Events

If doing dumb s-it like this is indicative of your idea of R&R, it stands to reason: In general, the activities you engage in don't make you more attractive

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Previously, you've admitted to attending Chicago's Gay Pride Parade each year + The After-Events

If doing dumb s-it like this is indicative of your idea of R&R, it stands to reason: In general, the activities you engage in don't make you more attractive
No, I go there to check out the wild topless women, hand out atheism pamphlets, etc.