You CAN become the man you really are.

johnny

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a facinating insite into true nature of a Don Juan, no scratch that, I had my eyes opened to how a AFC chump, with a low self esteem and no back bone can achieve all the finest qualities of manhood in the blink of an eye.

Every platoon has its worst soldier, you Americans made a really funny comedy about it ... 'Gomer Pile' I think, I cant remember, well we have one in my platoon, hes a young bloke I went to school with, everyone picked on him, and when he joined my unit the guys ripped on him here too.

Because I knew him for school (cant be seen to go easy on your mates) and because he 'was' pretty much hopless at everything I made his life pretty miserable. I gave every dirty, difficult, demeaning, dangerous task to this poor bastard.

After lights out one night I could see a touch light in the corner of a room so I went the check it out, he was there Boots and kit on the table ironing away, bits of cloth, tins of brasso all over the place. I he saw me and said hello (we are friends when noone is looking), I just put my hand on his shoulder and said 'go to bed, we've got some nasty sh*t planned for you b@stards tomorrow'

After a tough day of training the men where formed up on the parade ground and I gave the usual gas bag speech about how much a hate being here and what a bunch of no good bludgers (Aussie for lazy b@stards)they are but I ended on a different note, I said how proud I was of, lets call him gommer, and that if I had 2 more like him Id be proud to say I was part of this stinking company.
and sent them off to enjoy there weekend.

That night I went to the local to relax and have a VB (popular Aussie beer, stads for Victoria Bitter) down the bar I saw a sight I will never forget, gommer with a woman, and whats more, 3 women, he also seemed to have grown a foot or so, he had the demenor of a sherif from an 18th century western town (to but it in terms you would understand) he was a awsome sight, strong masculine confident but also very commanding, the young ladies where local and must have known 'of' him but I doubt they had ever spocken to him before,

Its just an example of how the spirit in inside all of us, we just need something to trigger that man inside to take control of us dismiss that chump who thinks he controls us.

If there is a point to all this it's that he hasnt read a book, been to this fantastic web-site or had a single word of advice about DJ skills, and has never experienced success with women, but everything he needed was 'inside' him already, it was inside him. Im just taking a stab in the dark now but maybe its inside all of us?

It's a game !

Don Juan
Reaction score
By complimenting him like that , you made his confidence skyrocket...

With confidence like that, anyone can get a chick, ahem, a harem of chicks I mean

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great story! Praise in public is pretty close to number one in confidence boosters, good of you to do that for him.

------------------
Look out for number one and don't step in number two!