Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman I'm seeing saying she gets Period 2x in a month

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FYI, periods aren't exactly a month all the time and can be varying lengths. Also highly individualized.
She said she just started birth control last month so that might affect it
Contraceptive pills tend to deregulate periods when a woman starts taking them, and later they become more regular again, but less severe. So that her periods are out of whack could easily be a contraceptive issue, unless she had deregulated periods before she took them.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Having periods every two weeks is outside the typical cycle range of 21 to 35 days, signaling possible underlying issues.

Hormonal imbalances can lead to cycles becoming more frequent.

Uterine conditions such as fibroids or polyps can alter menstrual patterns, resulting in shorter cycles.

Thyroid function, both overactive and underactive, can affect menstrual regularity, potentially causing shorter cycles.

Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) can lead to unpredictable menstrual cycles, including increased frequency.

Introduction or changes in birth control can temporarily affect cycle regularity until the body adapts.

Significant stress, weight fluctuations, or changes in physical activity can impact cycle frequency.

The transition to menopause may cause irregularities in cycle length, including shorter intervals between periods.

Certain conditions affecting blood clotting can result in heavier or more frequent menstrual bleeding.

When periods occur unusually often, it could indicate the body signaling a need for attention to potential health concerns.

Engaging with healthcare professionals for insight and evaluation is advisable when encountering such irregularities. Depending on your relationship you might gently asked if she’s discussing it with her obgyn.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres what I have learned from a few I have dated over the years:

A 24 day cycle is possible(27th -23rd). 28 days is the average, some are a little later, some a little earlier. It's not always consistent either. Birth control will get them all out of wack when they first start it or change types.

Maybe @BeExcellent can chime in here.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady;

Nothing is set in stone. 28 days is on average but this varies You count days from first day of bleeding so shes cycled at 24 days this month. No worries.

The body is not a computer. It is affected by all sorts of things as @Pierce.Manhammer noted.

Typically the BCP will regulate cycles to 28 days, and also stabilize mood. Norplant or hormonal IUDs can halt periods entirely, and if she starting an oral BCP after transitioning from implantable or injectable she will be irregular for several cycles.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
IMNSHO:

Do NOT let her get an IUD, the Mirena is popular option and frankly is not a good thing it is impregnated (ironic word) with hormones.. These things are known to cause really severe hormonal upsets in women. There’s plenty of information on them on the Internet if you look for it.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IUD's cause me discomfort! Lol talk about freak out the first time I ran into one of those. I thought there was something in there with teeth. More like an IED.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Yeah depending on how the woman is built short long etc I can feel them. I can always detect them and women think it’s funny when I ask.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear God. Please help this man. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive him his sins.

periods are the work of the devil. No sex combined with your beloved woman turning into a literal demon.

You can’t reason with them, reason is irrelevant. You try to shower them with affection and you’ll be guaranteed you’re doing it while breathing too hard. Be an ******* and hell hath no fury.

Try to hide and they will hone in on you and find you in your lair.

It’s about time society recognised that a large percentage of women basically commit what is legally domestic abuse. We all pretend it isn’t so, but if men carried on like they do you’d be arrested.

I’ve had about 2 girlfriends who didn’t turn into a fruitcake. All my female relatives do.

what’s worse is they take it out on those closest, the most vulnerable. They can rein it in when it suits them.

You want them flying your plane when they’re like this? But we can’t say so, we have to pretend.

Rant over

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The solution to everything is spin plates, do not engage during shark week. You need at least 4 to make things seamless…

That or date menopausal women lmao. And for those who do, even menopausal women have hormone fluctuations, just not as severe.

One thing that helps is to date chicks that are athlete level, their periods often last 2-4 days are are so light you might not even know.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as they don't bleed from their mouths, all is well in irrumatio land.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So on the 3rd she said it started, today on the 27th she said it's her time of the month again.

Im like... She said she just started birth control last month so that might affect it but I figured I'd bring this here, can't tell if this is an excuse or legit
Tell her "That's fine baby, I'm team Edward Cullen"